Milano red Honda Integra Type R Dc2

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

MarcVtec

RMS Regular
OP
M
Drives
Honda Integra Ty
I'd hang onto it, future classic (y)

Was going to Gaz but I've nothing left id like to do it now, so have advertised it. Know I'll regret it but it's one of those things have an itch for a change so time to move on I think.

Chris0

RMS Regular
Nicest one ive ever seen before, real credit to you and the previous owners Marc gutted to see the for sale advert. All the best with it mate

Mickymc87

RMS Regular
Drives
320D-M-Sport
I used to own the car and I'm considering buying it back no joke! Thing is mint! Definatly one of the best integras left out there

Gaz86

RMS Regular
Was going to Gaz but I've nothing left id like to do it now, so have advertised it. Know I'll regret it but it's one of those things have an itch for a change so time to move on I think.

Did I see your car park on the Upper Malone Road towards Finaghy Road South last week or week before? There was one just like yours sat there when I was heading home

MarcVtec

RMS Regular
OP
M
Drives
Honda Integra Ty
Did I see your car park on the Upper Malone Road towards Finaghy Road South last week or week before? There was one just like yours sat there when I was heading home

Aye upper Malone road? Would have been outside her house probably mate.

Gaz86

RMS Regular
Actually hated it sitting there was always in fear of someone hitting or scraping it. Gone now anyway, onwards and upwards.

I worry about mine getting hit or scraped in my own driveway! I watch kids kicking balls off cars in my street all the time, they think awk sure it's just a ball, it'll just bounce off! Can't wait to move house to somewhere with a garage!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.