Mitsubishi Evo 6

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Nazor

RMS Regular
Drives
306 Dimma
Love it and the Milleniums are a perfect wheel for the 5 and in this case the 6.

Very jealous Stephen.

Wayne D

RMS Regular
Drives
Family Wagon
Very nice mate, wheels look great on it. Lovely looking car, last of the real rally styled cars! :grinning: looks like it should be flying down a stage somewhere.

Curtiz

RMS Regular
Really like this! The new wheels are fantastic looking. Good luck with it

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Lovely and clean looking, and excellent choice on the wheels! Look forward to seeing your updates :grinning:

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Make a hell of a difference but there done to death on evos

Lovely car Bronko

scub

Banned
Lovely and clean looking, and excellent choice on the wheels! Look forward to seeing your updates :grinning:
and on the note of those wheels - if you ever fancy a swap for a set of well curbed rota gtrs i'm yer man lol

Wingnut Tuning

RMS Regular
Drives
206turbo/glanzaV
I have been looking those wheels for 8 months now for mine where did u get them.

Is it what you expected when you drove it? I think a bit of tuning really opens them up.

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
I have been looking those wheels for 8 months now for mine where did u get them.

Is it what you expected when you drove it? I think a bit of tuning really opens them up.

got the wheels on gumtree :grinning:

yeh its what i expected.. loads of grip and excellent acceleration :laughing:

cant wait to get a ecutek remap.. thats all ya can really do before going internal to strenghten the block :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.