Mk1 Clio

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
wot u think of this?? bit OTT in my opinion :eek:

rjclio7.jpg

rjclio8.jpg

rjclio6.jpg

rjclio3.jpg

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
body wise it would look fine if it was colour coded correctly, lack of spoiler and BB bonnet

Dermot

Very over the Top... Spend £200 on Buyin a car, and probley £10K on Modd'in it ?

Gemma

RMS Regular
does that have the same spoiler as darrens civic?
i actually like that :laughing:

p 5ary

RMS Regular
its not the spoiler takin the piss its the screen in the front, i think the exterior stylin is ok but the tv from dixons shoved in the front needs to come out.

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Must admit, other than the spoiler and the tv screen I don't think thats sucha bad effert to be honest.

ICE is a bit OTT, but not bad.

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
def bonnet and spoiler make it look awful - why do most people think they have to hava spoiler?

p 5ary

RMS Regular
Boydie said:
body wise it would look fine if it was colour coded correctly, lack of spoiler and BB bonnet

so if it looked more like a william's clio ;)

Gemma

RMS Regular
nah ,maybe a lil spoiler on it
but a spoiler makes it all complete lookin IMO

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
p 5ary said:
its not the spoiler takin the piss its the screen in the front, i think the exterior stylin is ok but the tv from dixons shoved in the front needs to come out.

lol, too true. while he's at it, theres about 30 speakers in the front there that could be removed

as said before, minus the spoiler+bonnet would be a start to improving it

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.