MK4 Detailed

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Amos

RMS Regular
Drives
What ever is in
I love this theard....

What about a comp to settle this....

I'll supply 2 cars the same Colour, Make etc....

RMS Detailers VS Valeters.......????

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
Do you not do any 'detailing' yourself Amos for the talking you do about it?

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
I'll do it for free to prove a point, how about arranging so a show and shine judge marks both cars and then it will be fair?

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
Perfect chance to bump your prices up a bit. Bass will be getting on like Def Leppard's drummer.

B A Baracus

RMS Regular
Drives
Fergie TVO
the most i would ever charge would be 200 and thats for around 15-20hrs work plus materials, rent, rates, electric etc. My target market isnt primarily rms. 200 isnt alot of money compared to the value of your car. Its just protecting your invvestment.

Thats more like it (y)

I could go out tomorrow and charge £25/hr for my work no problem, BUT im not greedy and dont rip people off.

rosssei

RMS Regular
So any of the VALETERS up for this....

Get the sand and water mix ready....

you talk some crap sometimes, to be totally honest

have you ever used G3? if so you would realise what it is, and that it has a place to be used in valeting/detailing.

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
Thats more like it (y)

I could go out tomorrow and charge £25/hr for my work no problem, BUT im not greedy and dont rip people off.

Same with myself, I don't really care what people call it as long as they appreciate the attention to detail and care I have for it. Thats why I get annoyed when people think that its too dear, whats 200 when you consider what people spend tuning/styling and maintaining their cars. All detailing really is, is restoring and maintaining your paintwork as best as possible. Doesnt matter how much you do to a car if the paintwork is a mess it will always let the car down.

Martyn

RMS Regular
£200 is only 3.5 tanks of blinking petrol!!!!

LOL - thats 3 trips to a petrol station.... or.....

A track day at kiky - 3-4 sessions on the track £90 + 2 tanks of fuel - one to get there and back + one for the track + tyres- £200! - thats like 1hour of fun....

Get it valeted at £100 if you dont notice the difference........

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
phone sure clean in lisburn, see what they charge for an interior valet on its own lol

Martyn

RMS Regular
phone sure clean in lisburn, see what they charge for an interior valet on its own lol

Hit the nail on the head mOOk.... £10 for a wash at sureclean ATM:scream:

And they dont even use two buckets!!!!

PMSL!!!!!!!!!

This thread is a riot!

Martyn

RMS Regular
And your point is?

Mine was I cant see how any of you can justify charging £20-£25/hr when all you are doing is buffing a car.

I just love it when people bite BA(y)

If people are happy they will pay:grinning:

If they dont really care they will look for a cheaper option(y)

Each to their own....;)

Baz can do them all if he wants:p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.