MK4 Ibiza sport PD

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Stoney

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 Type R GT
dunno if id put pics up b4 of sandra (as christened by local clubgti )

could post up mod list but id be here all night ,. ( see garage 4 most of it)

enjoy

next mods are eibach springs ( sump is scary low) uprated dog bone courtesy of vibratechnics , and a bit of engine work , new front lower arms required plus cam belt change ,. after that lot , more mods , il keep u posted

and finally , go easy on me ,

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
clean an tidy, best way to be and plenty of punch, very nce man, big fan of it :laughing:

nicolec2

RMS Regular
Drives
2x Mini, 1xEunos
lovely i really like the ibizas, was gonna get one now wishin i did!!!

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
Superb motor.........Scarey driver!! :p

Always looks the biz and goes even beter!! Plus....for a derv it howls like the best of them on full chat!!!

Twain

RMS Regular
lovely car but yellow doesnt do it for me. Ive read about the mods youve done and it seems very impressive.

Stoney

RMS Regular
OP
Stoney
Drives
FN2 Type R GT
the tints that are in it from the factory are as far as u can go legally , couldn't be fecked with the hassle at the min , maybe some time

GrantR

RMS Regular
andy_gdon said:
Superb motor.........Scarey driver!! :p

Always looks the biz and goes even beter!! Plus....for a derv it howls like the best of them on full chat!!!

Andy hits it spot on, fantastic car (and a nutter behind the wheel), pity she looked better with the small front number plates :p

Stoney

RMS Regular
OP
Stoney
Drives
FN2 Type R GT
dont mention the plates , i might fit it next sunday just for you grant

Stoney

RMS Regular
OP
Stoney
Drives
FN2 Type R GT
aye a bit , is easily controllable tho , mine pushes its arse easier than its nose ,

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
Max said:
was having some fun in my ibiza today, and didnt ever realise they gave as much lift off oversteer, does yours do this too?

Aye they are nortorious for that!! I noticed that mine did it much easier after i fitted the brakes!! Adjustable rear dampers sorted that out!! lol

Stoney

RMS Regular
OP
Stoney
Drives
FN2 Type R GT
been out today , trying to fix an overboost problem , basically evertime and in everygear , when u floor the throttle boost hits 2.bar (3 bar absolute:eek: ) , been recommended 10k boost to see if that would free up the VNT vanes , so 3k revs and that guff straight into the inlet manifold , and guess wat , only hits 1.8bar now , which is not far off specified boost ( vagcom talk) car feels a lot smoother and has put my mind at rest for a bit , you should of seen the crap coming out of the exhaust , out again to double check:cool:

Stoney

RMS Regular
OP
Stoney
Drives
FN2 Type R GT
ive told u off about that b4 grant , feed it revs , get it loose , u going to corrs next sunday

Stoney

RMS Regular
OP
Stoney
Drives
FN2 Type R GT
excellant , il bring the lappy n see if that code has reappeared

GrantR

RMS Regular
Hopefully it hasn't or I won't be a happy chappy.

Any word if Brendy is coming so he can change a few settings vis VAGCOM

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.