MK4 Ibiza sport PD

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Stoney

RMS Regular
OP
Stoney
Drives
FN2 Type R GT
wat like , im reading up on this adaptions malarky at the minute (nerd mode is on) all u can change really is idle offset, beep and EGR(i know a good way for that lol) all will be revealed

Stoney

RMS Regular
OP
Stoney
Drives
FN2 Type R GT
haha , u should set ur sights higher than a beep (cue pussycat dolls joke)

Stoney

RMS Regular
OP
Stoney
Drives
FN2 Type R GT
mmm confused , wat u mean (pm if u want) , i find barry n steven to be the best parts people of the lot -in my experience of course , or are we talking techs here ....sanderson il kill him 4 u max

Max

RMS Regular
Drives
Gaterpillars
Well basically...,
my car went in for warrenty work, it was a recal from seat, to replace 5 bolts in the fuel pump, that 'apparently' werent long enough, so they replaced them one day, and i picked the car up that evening. leaving roadside i though it had made the world of difference and thought the car was going twice as well, as it was spinning like fork in the dry, also though they had been out driving about in my car as i when i left the car in it has 3/4 of a tank, and when i picked it up their was only a 1/4 of a tank, but their didnt seem to be much more mile on the trip computer. Got home (about 4 miles from roadside), pulled into the driveway, turned off the car and smelt diesel, so looked under the car to see the derv pissin out from underneath the car. My dad arrived into the drive acouple of minutes after me, and asked what was wrong as smoke pissed out from the wheel arches & under the bonnet (obviously derv burning on everything hot) so took it out of our freshly ashfelted driveway and parked it across the road and phoned roadside, so they said someone would wait and fix it so my dad and i went back in the road, rather sideways at points, as my dad yelled at me to slow down. So when we arrived i went to where my car was sitting when i picked it up the first time and there was the half a tank of derv i was missing lying on their forecourt. so they took it back in and replaced the bolts for a second time. so im half a tank of derv down, had to pay to get it valeted, and we've also a damaged driveway all because roadside employ a load of monkey's who have no idea what they are doing. Their doing the next service which is due soon at a better rate, but once its done ill not be going back there, ive bought eveything else ive needed from SERE and they've been spot on.

Stoney

RMS Regular
OP
Stoney
Drives
FN2 Type R GT
mmm 1st bad story ive heard ,vote with ur feet id say , davy at sere belfast is a sound lad , me n andy have had dealings with him very good ones too , always willing to help with modified seats

Stoney

RMS Regular
OP
Stoney
Drives
FN2 Type R GT
yea , recalls ( tandem pump was a major one by VAG standards) are meant to fix problems not create , on the other hand , im a firm believer that all companies have good and bad stories to their name , max , u just may have been a **** example

Seatenthusiast

RMS Regular
Drives
Seat Leon Cupra
Max said:
Well basically...,
my car went in for warrenty work, it was a recal from seat, to replace 5 bolts in the fuel pump, that 'apparently' werent long enough, so they replaced them one day, and i picked the car up that evening. leaving roadside i though it had made the world of difference and thought the car was going twice as well, as it was spinning like fork in the dry, also though they had been out driving about in my car as i when i left the car in it has 3/4 of a tank, and when i picked it up their was only a 1/4 of a tank, but their didnt seem to be much more mile on the trip computer. Got home (about 4 miles from roadside), pulled into the driveway, turned off the car and smelt diesel, so looked under the car to see the derv pissin out from underneath the car. My dad arrived into the drive acouple of minutes after me, and asked what was wrong as smoke pissed out from the wheel arches & under the bonnet (obviously derv burning on everything hot) so took it out of our freshly ashfelted driveway and parked it across the road and phoned roadside, so they said someone would wait and fix it so my dad and i went back in the road, rather sideways at points, as my dad yelled at me to slow down. So when we arrived i went to where my car was sitting when i picked it up the first time and there was the half a tank of derv i was missing lying on their forecourt. so they took it back in and replaced the bolts for a second time. so im half a tank of derv down, had to pay to get it valeted, and we've also a damaged driveway all because roadside employ a load of monkey's who have no idea what they are doing. Their doing the next service which is due soon at a better rate, but once its done ill not be going back there, ive bought eveything else ive needed from SERE and they've been spot on.

My whole family have been going to roadside for a very long time and have never had a problem with them. ur story is the first bad report i have heard about the dealership, i know alot of guys who use roadside and are very pleased with the work they have done. The guys in parts, stephen and barry and also simon and jodie in service are the best guys i have dealt with out of all the seat dealerships, also willing to help and sort out any problems. I wouldnt touch sere with a bardgepole btw.

ZS

Banned
Drives
Astra 2.0DTi SXi
Wee car is looking well, goes well too. :grinning:

Liftoff oversteer is great craic, don't need an Ibiza to do it. ;) DERV powered FWD drifting is where it's at. None of this easy peasy RWD stuff. :party:

106lad

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
ZS said:
Wee car is looking well, goes well too. :grinning:

Liftoff oversteer is great craic, don't need an Ibiza to do it. ;) DERV powered FWD drifting is where it's at. None of this easy peasy RWD stuff. :party:

your not joking either!! lol derv drifting!! lolol:p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.