More Carbon Fibre on the Evo

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Phil_D

RMS Regular
Was feeling a bit left out as i have not done much to the evo recently so i decided to feed my carbon fibre habit and went and bought a new spoiler blade in carbon fibre...Very happy with it , ties in nicely with the other bits and pieces on the car.

IMGP1299Medium.jpg

IMGP1305Medium.jpg

Cheers

Phil

pablo

RMS Moderator
saw this there at lunchtime - jesus phil the pics are crap but it looks BRILLIANT!

carbon fibre is for CF sluts!

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
pablo said:
saw this there at lunchtime - jesus phil the pics are crap but it looks BRILLIANT!

carbon fibre is for CF sluts!

Suppose i should have moved it out of the dark garage but i could not be arsed lol

pablo

RMS Moderator
Phil_D said:
Suppose i should have moved it out of the dark garage but i could not be arsed lol

my point is it looks better than the pic ;)

CF doesnt tend to photo that well anyway

p 5ary

RMS Regular
yes phil very nice, get the splitter on, what about the bonnet part

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
p 5ary said:
yes phil very nice, get the splitter on, what about the bonnet part

Got it on and took it off again , it just did not look right...Managed to sell tion at a small profit which was nice... The splitters that are available for the 7 are not that nice imho and i don't want to do too much to it as i will most likely rip them off on the track or something....

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
pablo said:
my point is it looks better than the pic ;)

CF doesnt tend to photo that well anyway

Very true difficult to photograph it, a bit more light would not have hurt tho..

Cheers all

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Nice job Phil, I like it a lot!

Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh some of these days. (y)

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Phil_D said:
Got it on and took it off again , it just did not look right...Managed to sell tion at a small profit which was nice... The splitters that are available for the 7 are not that nice imho and i don't want to do too much to it as i will most likely rip them off on the track or something....

thats what i like to hear someone who uses the car and not drives about in it like a spice boy

Ruth

RMS Regular
i LOVE these spoilers and i think they look especially stunning against red!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Yup, very nice.

Phil_D said:

Would probably have taken a couple of gallons to do so :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.