MOT and bad boy bonnets?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
is there likely to be any problem with a bad boy bonnet come mot time? my bonnet now has a weld on bad boy bit and it doesnt obstruct the lights that much, would they object? am i gonna need another bonnet for the mot? ive smoothed my handles off (on a new set of doors) and kept the originals so that will be fine for the mot, but im worried bout me bonnet! :?:

r16vka

RMS Regular
OP
r16vka
Drives
Audi 80 V6
its a work in progress, it will be ready for the pcc show though!

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
ps something that looks cool, doesnt always do justice to your cars true set up, eg depending on how low the bonnet covers the lights, your beam could be restricted by up to 100% in extreme cases

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
Nova Bibby said:
wont pass mot, anything that restricts light will not pass, eg eyebrows 99% of the time fail also

geez, never thought of that failing, better remember to rip the brows off then

Phil-Ray

RMS Regular
Drives
mk4 Fiesta
just stick a nboirmal bonnet on for the mot then once u pass it put the bad boy bonnet back on easy

r16vka

RMS Regular
OP
r16vka
Drives
Audi 80 V6
easy! just need to find somewhere to keep all these spare golf bits between mots! ive got 2doors already taking up space, and im gonna need more room for a bonnet? time for a bigger garage!:roll:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.