Don’t.

Just, don’t… 😶

Nicky

RMS Regular
OP
Nicky
Drives
HiluxSurf
Saw a photo. One photo. Not a great turn out?

There’s about 20 bikes behind a rope inside an empty unit.

My aul lads old 93 ‘Blade was there beside a stunning SP2, and there was a very nice carbon faired Norton on display, but that was about it.

IMG_2483.jpeg

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
There’s about 20 bikes behind a rope inside an empty unit.

My aul lads old 93 ‘Blade was there beside a stunning SP2, and there was a very nice carbon faired Norton on display, but that was about it.

View attachment 430289

That's class looking, as is the SP2! Seen a most of the bikes in the one photo so probably not take a drive down tomorrow lol

mikey

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
As nice as it was to see the SP2 and VFR 750s (and the old Honda MB5), it wasn’t personally even worth the run over from Lurgan for me. There were a lot of bikes with southern plates in the car park so I’d imagine if you came from Dublin you would have been hacked off a bit. Think most of the stuff on display belongs to a collector from Banbridge area so don’t know if it was a bit of a Willy Waving scenario showing off or whatever.

Nicky

RMS Regular
OP
Nicky
Drives
HiluxSurf
As nice as it was to see the SP2 and VFR 750s (and the old Honda MB5), it wasn’t personally even worth the run over from Lurgan for me. There were a lot of bikes with southern plates in the car park so I’d imagine if you came from Dublin you would have been hacked off a bit. Think most of the stuff on display belongs to a collector from Banbridge area so don’t know if it was a bit of a Willy Waving scenario showing off or whatever.

I was expecting a show, like a lot of bikes and maybe even a couple of stands or something, but that was definitely disappointing; or perhaps I just got the wrong idea entirely and figured it was to be something other than what it was…? 🤷‍♂️