Moving House? Need an alloy refurb? Use us for conveyancing, save and get both!

NeilMcG

RMS Trader
Drives
VW GTe
I have noticed an increasing number of enquiries from RMS members asking can we take care of the legal side of buying a new house or selling an existing property. This is known as Conveyancing.

Boyd Rice Solicitors have an extremely busy Conveyancing Department. We don’t just receive our instructions from members of the public but are also recommended by local Estate Agents (Ulster Property Sales and John Grant Estate Agents) due to the quality of service that we provide.

For further information on our Conveyancing Department see our website
Conveyancing & Property Solicitors, Newtownards - Boyd Rice Solicitors

For RMS Forum Members we will offer the following reduced rates on our usual fees-
  • 15% off our normal professional fee when you are buying a new home or selling your existing property
  • 50% off our normal professional fee when re-mortgaging

For further information or to get a quote just email property@boydricesolicitors.com quoting “RMS” in the subject field.

AndyMc

RMS Regular
Drives
C350
Another big thumbs up for Ben here, handled the sale of my property and the purchase of a new build. Made the process very easy.

RevT

RMS Regular
Ben sorted my last one too, and hopefully be using him again in the coming weeks.

NeilMcG

RMS Trader
OP
NeilMcG
Drives
VW GTe
Morning Graham,
Apologies, that’s very unusual, we always come back really quickly. Can you send the email you sent requesting the quote to me personally neil@boydricesolicitors.com and I will ensure someone has a quote over to you first thing this morning.
Many thanks
Neil

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Graham,
just sent you an email to the RMS email address.
Please forward a contact telephone number.
Kind regards
Laura (I think) picked my number off the initial email there and should have a quote soon. Thanks for chasing.