Muriwai White McLaren 570S Spider

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
With the decision to sell the R8 going I started to look into a few options about a month ago. Then I decided nah I’ll keep the R8 until Spring and have a look. Then... I spoke to Andy and then all of a sudden @mcma1 had bought his Ferrari. So when we were over in Redline I took the opportunity to drive the McLaren....... then I realised their car wasn’t up to scratch spec wise. I had been in discussion with McLaren Glasgow for a while and ended up I found this absolute monster spec 570S Spider they had. The deal was done and that was that. I’m travelling for the next few weeks with work so I won’t take physical delivery until mid Dec probably. In the mean time I am changing the wheels to the Stealth wheels and also having Xpel PPF applied. Another road trip with @mcma1 and another trip on the Stenaline is ahead! :grinning:

Spec:

MSO Defined Muriwai White Exterior Paintwork Carbon Fibre Exterior Pack 1 (Side Intake and Door Mirror Casings)
Carbon Fibre Exterior Pack 2 (Aero Blades, Side Skirts and Diffuser)
MSO Defined Carbon Fibre Exterior Pack (Front Splitter, Rear Bumper and Rear Spoiler)
MSO Defined Carbon Fibre Door Inserts
MSO Defined Carbon Fibre Tonneau Cover and Rear Deck
MSO Defined Carbon Fibre Exterior Door Inserts
Carbon Fibre Plenum Cover
By McLaren Design Interior finished in Carbon Black and Apex Red
Alcantara Steering Wheel
Bowers and Wilkins 12 Speaker System
Electrically Adjustable Steering Column
Soft Close Doors
Carbon Fibre Interior Component Pack
Security Pack (Front&Rear Parking Sensors, Reversing Camera, Nose Lift, Volumetric Alarm)
Carbon Fibre Sill Finisher
McLaren Track Telemetry Pack with 3 Cameras
MSO Defined Titanium SuperSports Exhaust
Diamond Cut 10 Spoke Light Weight Forged Wheels
Carbon Ceramic Brakes with Red Brake Calipers.

Pics:

D776D099-FBF1-48F3-B5FF-8F954A23FA7D.jpeg
ED4654E9-EBB4-4F83-A5D7-45E211A5C489.jpeg
4DA6BE65-89B0-4A2D-BDF9-CB00F0033239.jpeg
391C09A5-915F-4619-91E8-2BACAFB77487.jpeg
595B3F4C-DE40-4B44-ABBC-667626F55BBB.jpeg
50C22630-32E9-46D3-9317-EA1C008ADB32.jpeg
195EF14E-A1A1-4E5B-B99C-F2820C65D319.jpeg
4C479392-70E4-428C-B31D-0C455CE5E3CE.jpeg
723EFA39-8C4E-4F1A-B7E4-168065D6FC1E.jpeg

Last edited:

ChrisR

RMS Regular
Drives
MK3 Leon 1.4tsi
Wow! Can’t wait to see this on the road.HTD

Reactions: WSM

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
As mentioned in my texts absolutely amazing mate and health to drive when it lands. I cannot wait to see it in the flesh.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Certainly an impressive upgrade!

These must be like Lamborghinis where by the dealer network is a ferry away for servicing/faults?

Look forward to seeing the stealth wheels!

HTD

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Sweet lord what a choice! Ones hat is tippethed in thine gentlemans direction :heart_eyes:

Any trainee jobs going in your place? Or does your dad even need an adopted son? Or daughter, I'll be whatever he needs lol.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
That is lovely, fair play (y) Don't see many about either.

Guy here at work has one in South Africa and had it shipped back to Woking for them to fit some carbon aero parts with an active rear splitter that drops and extends at speed, looks the part! Wasn't cheap mind!

warren

RMS Photographer
Will be interesting to see how much more torquey this feels than the N/A. I assume they map pretty well too :laughing:

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Will be interesting to see how much more torquey this feels than the N/A. I assume they map pretty well too :laughing:
It won’t be mapped so no need to worry about that.

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
RMS machinery just gets better and better. Awesome, I'm sure you can't wait until delivery day.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.