MV Agusta F3..... Its not a car but worth a look

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

migs

RMS Regular
So I know this section is for cars but im sure some of you will appreciate this.....Copied from another forum, here we go.

So after reluctantly selling my Z1000 the night before the NW200 I hadn't much time to get a new bike bought as I was booked onto the boat on Friday 31st May to head to the TT. After some sleepless nights and lots of thought I ended up buying a new F3 675 from Pure MV in Harrogate just above Leeds. Jay @ Pure really sold the bike an was more than willing to help as best he could to make sure I had a bike to take to the Isle of Man..... So after some wheeling and dealing I headed for Cairnryan on Wed 29th May as a foot passenger to lift my baby. What can I say, I fell in love immediately and knew Id made the right decision.....

The day I lifted it in Stranraer

The morning after,before heading to work looking through my garage window......checking that YES i had in fact just bought an MV Agusta lol

So we headed off to the TT where I got 4 brilliant runs over the mountain and totally loved every minute of the triple!

mi16chris

RMS Regular
Drives
210hp clio 182
Stunning , Gray Johnsons one sounded unreal at the tt , we need a sound clip of yours lol

Reactions: C4L

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Wow that is absolutely fantastic! They sound incredible too....you're a very lucky chap!

Health to enjoy it. :grinning:

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
Stunning bike and the styling is just fricking awesome...

Wish you many happy miles man!

Lappin

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi RS3
get that fender eliminated teee fook lol great buy!!!!
amazing bike, I will be purchasing an 06/07 model shortly with the underseat exhausts. ive one lined up to look at on my week off here.

2006-mv-agusta-f4-1000s-1_1600x0w.jpg

on a side note, that ducati is unreal.
health to enjoy!

mx5 turbo

RMS Regular
Drives
it hard
Nice bike, liking the three exhausts. must be some doh in that thing, were the older ones not about 20k to buy new?

clarkeg

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW S1000rr
Stunning bike, come next March time I am on the market for an F4 and they are both stunning looking bikes.

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
cool bike, do these use the triumph motor or a reworked version of it?

slag

RMS Regular
That is stunning! The noise out of them is unreal too. Health to ride!

warren

RMS Photographer
Thats properly lovely. Im sure the exhausts will be a pain to change if your ever inclined to do so!

ian

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 Stage 3
Is that your friends pinigalie beside your F3?

We should have an Italian photo shoot, I've an RSV4 APRC Factory would make for some awesome pics with the 3 of them ;)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.