my 325i sport (56k - put the kettle on)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

slinky2000

RMS Regular
OP
slinky2000
Drives
Fiesta ST
wouldnt mind one alright, have to save every penny now till xmas, I've quite a few pressies to buy and very little cash now!

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
found it (search button is handy haha)

Its Ewoks one

Love these wheels
DSC01200.jpg

Nath3n

RMS Regular
slinky, that things mint.... lovely example, photography is really good too, good use of angles an light mate!

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
lovely car, that sits great, looks very clean too.
Much does Mr. Nivermind charge for a photo session?

Rik

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E46 M3
He does it for free? I take it you just throw him a few £ for his trouble

slinky2000

RMS Regular
OP
slinky2000
Drives
Fiesta ST
well he's my bro so he done it for free, lol

I'd say if you collected him fromt he house and left him back, bought him a packet or chips he'd do it for free, lol

he lives in portadown down the road from tufty if you know where he lives

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
slinky2000 said:
well he's my bro so he done it for free, lol

I'd say if you collected him fromt he house and left him back, bought him a packet or chips he'd do it for free, lol

he lives in portadown down the road from tufty if you know where he lives

about 8 mile for me to portadown, im sure i could stretch to a mcdonalds lol (y)

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Really liking those pics, looks a very tidy Sport :grinning:

slinky2000

RMS Regular
OP
slinky2000
Drives
Fiesta ST
I just txt him there, he'll be online when he gets home from work about 8pm if anybody wants to pm him

heres the man in action

phil_325.jpg

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
i wont be on to the mrw ask him to drop me a pm about taking shots of the civic for me please.

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(
Looks the part indeed.
Keep the Alpina rims on, except for when checking the LSD is working. :p

Phil-Ray

RMS Regular
Drives
mk4 Fiesta
Hello people, cheers for the comments on the photography, i do try hard to get the best pics i can from the car and location thats infront of me.

at the moment my cars out of order, getting fixed now.

any one wants to arrange a photoshoot pm me and we can arrange something. i normaly do charge, more to cover costs which is normaly petrol, and then extra for if u want any professionaly printed. tho since the car is out of order i would settle for a lift and then something for any printed pics.

jonny w i will pm u and arrange something

MrDave

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E39
Third Pic down....is that a really small person in the back window? Just curious like.

Rik

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E46 M3
nivermind said:
Hello people, cheers for the comments on the photography, i do try hard to get the best pics i can from the car and location thats infront of me.

at the moment my cars out of order, getting fixed now.

any one wants to arrange a photoshoot pm me and we can arrange something. i normaly do charge, more to cover costs which is normaly petrol, and then extra for if u want any professionaly printed. tho since the car is out of order i would settle for a lift and then something for any printed pics.

jonny w i will pm u and arrange something

jonny_w said:
i wont be on to the mrw ask him to drop me a pm about taking shots of the civic for me please.

Jonny would be good time to do that photoshoot we were talking about! But want civic with extras on first :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.