My Alpine White e92 m3

lowrider

RMS Regular
OP
lowrider
Drives
AW E92 M3
Much better plan than coilovers, although I still love the eibachs :p

EDC is pretty much desired come resale but tbh on the road you would seldom use it at all. Only thing is, and it is purely personal preference ! cars without it tend to sit between the normal & sport settings damper settings which can be a little harsh on our roads. I think the only time my old car was out of comfort setting was at the ring :grinning:

Just for inspiration of course, my old stead on eibachs....

View attachment 40617
I'm really liking that pic mate.. Would be very tempted to take run to the ring!! What wheels are you running in that photo? It's sitting a lot lower than other pics I've seen of m3's with the eibachs

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Standard wheels, I've more pics so PM your mail address and i'll send some through, don't want to clog up your thread !!!
Bit of compression there though dropping into the karussell

Quite a few on here seen that car when I had it and the stance got plenty of comments, eibachs are not stiffly sprung as well so very comfy of us old blokes.

Christopher

RMS Regular
Drives
Skyline GTR
do u ever leave time?? :p

next time i see this i want to see it full hang, steering the proper way - through the side window :cool:

lowrider

RMS Regular
OP
lowrider
Drives
AW E92 M3
do u ever leave time?? :p

next time i see this i want to see it full hang, steering the proper way - through the side window :cool:
I'm only there when you're there lol..

I wouldn't know how to do such a thing ;)

lowrider

RMS Regular
OP
lowrider
Drives
AW E92 M3

Big Blue Winky

RMS Regular
Drives
Dodge Viper, SRT
That looks lovely going to stick a meatier exhaust on it? I think they're a bit rattly standard but then that's before they are run in.

lowrider

RMS Regular
OP
lowrider
Drives
AW E92 M3
That looks lovely going to stick a meatier exhaust on it? I think they're a bit rattly standard but then that's before they are run in.
Yeah I may do in the future, at the minute I wana get it stanced and I'll look into exhausts etc after the summer.. I've a few holidays coming up which aren't helping the bank balance at all lol

Big Blue Winky

RMS Regular
Drives
Dodge Viper, SRT
Yeah I may do in the future, at the minute I wana get it stanced and I'll look into exhausts etc after the summer.. I've a few holidays coming up which aren't helping the bank balance at all lol
And E92 M3 exhausts aren't cheap either it seems, get the important things sorted first haha.

Snoopcousins

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Stunning! :grinning:
Will hopefully be my next car...in like 5 years lol

Mate in work has one, he's spent a fortune on pedals (£500), few carbon fibre bits and £5k on AP brakes...
I think they look spot on standard. :grinning:

lowrider

RMS Regular
OP
lowrider
Drives
AW E92 M3
I'm long overdue an update on this. Fitted the kw sleeve over kit which is height adjustable. The rims are ispiri isr10's 19x10 rear and 19x9.5 front, supplied and fitted by tyre safety centre in cookstown. Few more fibre bits including new bmw performance spoiler and badges too.

Wasn't planning on doing much else until after the summer but the cars going to be on tsc/ispiri's trade stand at dubshed so I've few new bits and pieces ordered for it.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Not a fan of the black bits or the dark wheels. Think they would be better hyper silver !