My Audi 80 B2 - Team Awesome!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
smoothie maker in the boot, so rocko can get his five a day on the way to work

cheryl11.gif

Rocko

RMS Regular
OP
Rocko
Drives
Pure Soul
John has everything sitting for it, just have to raise the capital!

Steveo@modifiedni

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3/Triumph
This mean the Silver Audi will be brought back to its former glory and left alone?.... I doubt it somehow.

Looks cool as mate, so much potential!

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
This mean the Silver Audi will be brought back to its former glory and left alone?.... I doubt it somehow.

Looks cool as mate, so much potential!

The peado wagon is going to get a photoshoot some night this week, then the stickers are coming off and yes, its getting put back to how it looked in its modified motors feature :eek: NO MORE STICKERS. :party:

Rocko

RMS Regular
OP
Rocko
Drives
Pure Soul
As above, back to silver. Wheels are going silver/graphite and thats the end of that chapter.

I think we've done enough to get our names out there as vinyl makers so I dont need to drive round in a vinyled car anymore!!

Rocko

RMS Regular
OP
Rocko
Drives
Pure Soul
Right you two. If you cant speak english, leave the topic alone.

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
As above, back to silver. Wheels are going silver/graphite and thats the end of that chapter.

I think we've done enough to get our names out there as vinyl makers so I dont need to drive round in a vinyled car anymore!!

I gave the Vento a bath last night and fitted the VR6 splitter, even hovered/cleaned the inside :eek:. Im now having bad thoughts about it, perhaps a wee sticker or two? :p
cheryl16.gif

Rocko

RMS Regular
OP
Rocko
Drives
Pure Soul
Ah go aaaan!!

You know you want to! Get your thinking cap on!!

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
Bought off Gary duff who bought it off a fella on gtini who I believe bought it from kidd. It's been at tsd getting tidied up but those are before pics.

i just seen the for sale thread on gtini, dunno what money you paid but im sure it was similar. thats a serious price i would immediately been out the door and up the road and tore his arms off for it if id seen it then

not that you paid for it lol :p

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
im sure it was still a bargain man i wish id seen that before, im lookin out for a project myself

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.