my bedford ha

carmad.

RMS Regular
OP
carmad.
Drives
good old bird
Have you been able to absolutely welly it yet? Bound to be hilarious at full chat lol

yes mate with 340+bhp on this map i was actually saying to the guys on sunday at the cars and coffee i might turn it down a bit ( maybe i am getting old ) as it’s is just mental

honestly it’s faster than my vxr8 🤭

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
yes mate with 340+bhp on this map i was actually saying to the guys on sunday at the cars and coffee i might turn it down a bit ( maybe i am getting old ) as it’s is just mental

honestly it’s faster than my vxr8 🤭
Full power all the way lol

carmad.

RMS Regular
OP
carmad.
Drives
good old bird
so decided to take a road trip up to @Darragh s house to rummage through his garage and he wasn’t home and i decided to put the van in the driveway

now any one who has been at my house will know it’s tight

anyway it’s got it first battle scar 😂

IMG_2021.jpeg

i have new arches for it as they are relatively cheap but i don’t want to put them on until i figure out why it did that 🤷‍♂️

carmad.

RMS Regular
OP
carmad.
Drives
good old bird
See you have the pit crew on it though (y)

i just laughed and went to get a beer it annoyed him so i had to show him how to drift fix lol
That actually looks kind of cool 😎

Good to have a seamstress at hand 😇

it looks better now even tho it’s temp repair

tonight we had a guy in traffic shout over to us

are you selling that ???

😳

carmad.

RMS Regular
OP
carmad.
Drives
good old bird
I've had that a few times too, lol, especially in Mitsi. Both funny and a bit rude 😅

i wouldn’t mind if they where throwing dollars at me like a stripper but i am sure if this guy herd the what it owes me price he would have a heart attack 😂

also we now have a speedo even tho i haven’t the wheel sensors sorted

i bought a sat nav ( speedo only no maps ) from amazon after reading up on it

i genuinely thought this is gonna be a cheap peice off rubbish but after reading the reviews it seamed like a sensible temporary solution until i get the wheel speed sensors fabricated

so i got one and took it to work with me and to be honest it’s a god send went well in the work van almost matching the speedo in the work van exactly

now just to buy a 12v adaptor to usb and wire it in to the bedford 😎

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
i wouldn’t mind if they where throwing dollars at me like a stripper but i am sure if this guy herd the what it owes me price he would have a heart attack 😂

also we now have a speedo even tho i haven’t the wheel sensors sorted

i bought a sat nav ( speedo only no maps ) from amazon after reading up on it

i genuinely thought this is gonna be a cheap peice off rubbish but after reading the reviews it seamed like a sensible temporary solution until i get the wheel speed sensors fabricated

so i got one and took it to work with me and to be honest it’s a god send went well in the work van almost matching the speedo in the work van exactly

now just to buy a 12v adaptor to usb and wire it in to the bedford 😎
Any links to it Rory? I know someone who could do with similar 👀😂

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
It's probably more accurate than the wheel sensor as long as you have a clear view of the sky.

Darragh

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra TT6
I’ve a job at 1030am in Hollywood tomorrow then off to the feile parade, call up again tomorrow night and we get the mini and your van together although I have the front end stripped at the minute lol

carmad.

RMS Regular
OP
carmad.
Drives
good old bird
It's probably more accurate than the wheel sensor as long as you have a clear view of the sky.

yes mate your right i went under the balls off the falls on the motorway and it briefly read 99 miles per hour
I’ve a job at 1030am in Hollywood tomorrow then off to the feile parade, call up again tomorrow night and we get the mini and your van together although I have the front end stripped at the minute lol

mate i have a few things to do tomorrow i’ll give you call when i am finished and i’ll see where your at
I bought one of these for the Honda ossy … POS never picked up signal and never worked! 🤬

How’d you get yours to work?? Lol
mate i just plugged it in it took a few seconds the first time yesterday it just took about 1 min i assume if you in a crap silgnal area it will be a bit lost

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Also depends where you put it in the car. Anything GPS based needs a clear view of the sky to find satellites.

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
Seen this today when Rory invited me up.

Some motor bud!!!

Also heard you ripping past the Glen Road later🤣

Not only looks cool A F, but sounds fantastic!!

carmad.

RMS Regular
OP
carmad.
Drives
good old bird
Seen this today when Rory invited me up.

Some motor bud!!!

Also heard you ripping past the Glen Road later🤣

Not only looks cool A F, but sounds fantastic!!
😂

yeah i went to the beer shop is she really that loud ??