My car with the new wheel on her

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

snout

Got the wheels from 'Lurgan Tyre Centre' well pleased with them!What use think??Have got the car at a nice stage but theres more to be done to it till im finished...

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
how much is is it lowered? light tints on the doors and medium round the back?

id lose the stickers on the side windows, sort out the fogs and get rid of the splitter :grinning:

snout

OP
snout
Cheers lads!!Any other suggestions on what to do next to it??It wud be to much hassel to put a phase 3 face lift on but wudnt mind findn out how much it wud be!!any ideas??...why lose the splitter??its lowered 45mm....gona repaint the drums but duno what colour??..

Dave

RMS Regular
black i think, tidy car mate, i recognise that estate ur in though...

Jason MacQ

RMS Regular
The front sits too low for the rest of her. You have the D-turbo/S16 front and rear, and youve (or someone) added the skirts. The skirts are designed to be the same height as the front but uve lowered the front a good inch with the laguna splitter.

Personal options.......Loose the rear badges and gofaster RMS stcikers, replace the plastic panel on the real filler cap, a fresh pair of headlights and fogs would be nice (the phase1's inner chrome didnt last very well), and a set of phase2/3 rears...be warned these need rewired.

Ashton

RMS Regular
Drives
debadge her mate, wer u inbanbridge las nite? remember seeing a 306 with those rims...cant remmeber if it was black tho!

delboy

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf TDi
Jason_MacQ said:
Personal options.......Loose the rear badges and gofaster RMS stcikers, replace the plastic panel on the real filler cap, a fresh pair of headlights and fogs would be nice (the phase1's inner chrome didnt last very well), and a set of phase2/3 rears...be warned these need rewired.

i agree

-de badge (and stickers)
-remove the splitter
-sort out the same grade of tint all round
-do something with the lights
-and do you have two sunstrips? Simple plain tinted one does the trick!

themadthamps

nice wheels! i reckon a de badge and the tints all being the same would look well, sunstrip sorted out and the splitter away to fook, sweet lookin car..

Ashton

RMS Regular
Drives
only change what u think wud b best mate...dont b just doing things because someone says too

rugrat

RMS Photographer
Drives
Leon FR 2.0TDi
Ashton said:
only change what u think wud b best mate...dont b just doing things because someone says too

x2! stop trying to please everyone - no matter what you do someone will offer more erm advice :roll:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.