My Cooper S

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

minibutmighty

RMS Regular
OP
M
jdm said:
im liking that a lot

mate of mines in work, went across to england and got a performance pack with new intercooler and uprated pulleys and chip plus filter and full stainless system, she's now sitting at 220 bhp and is a very rapid wee motor

Nice any idea which company he went to?

Im holding out on anymore performance parts as we are waiting for the lighter 218bhp JCW tuned Cooper S GP in august. I like to keep my warranty you see, comes in handy when you are as fussy about your car as I am!

Jonny

RMS Regular
minibutmighty said:
Nice any idea which company he went to?

Im holding out on anymore performance parts as we are waiting for the lighter 218bhp JCW tuned Cooper S GP in august. I like to keep my warranty you see, comes in handy when you are as fussy about your car as I am!

i'll find out for you fella, although michael seems top have mouched off from his office at the moment

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.