My experience with Kerrs today

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Marc

RMS Moderator
Visited Kerrs today and in a short sentence the customer service was TOP class!

I called to their Antrim branch without booking in as I was looking just the front wheel alignment on my track car after changing the steering boss and wheel for a new one and the wheel was lying off to the left.

I was greeted nicely by the girl on reception who took my details, my car keys and set about moving my car into the ramp area, she even lifted a plastic seat cover even tho I wouldn't say the Clio would have the cleanest interior due to being used as a track car only.

So waiting about with a free coffee in hand the fitter who was doing the work had a few issues with the new track rod ends and inner track rod ends I had fitted recently had come to ask me abou them to see if I had them recently replaced as he thought they were wound up fully, so e got Neil who works there to have a look also and have to say he was really helpful again and checked and confirmed that they had no more adjustment on the car by stripping the wheels from the front of the car and measuring he threads and the room he had inside the outer track rod end and confirmed what he and the precious fitter though was the problem.

So knowing I was wanting to get the car out on Sunday at Kirky he offered to trim 10/15mm from each inner track rod end to be able to get a good setup on the car. I let him work away whilst getting another coffee and each time any member of staff walked into reception they asked if I was being looked after ok, which I thought great customer service.

So anyway 30 mins later after letting Neil trimming and readjusting later the car came off the ramp, I paid my money's and off I went home, the car has improved no end with much more direct steering and feels much better under braking.

Overall I couldn't recommend them enough, I'm not usually one to give feedback unless I have a complaint but I have to say the guys and girls at Kerrs made me feel like a valued customer even tho I was only booked in for a £10 job, I will definitely be back to get a full Geo setup once my new suspension is fitted and needs setup. Also the £30 deal is amazing value as they reckon it's about 1.5 hours work involved!

Good company and I wouldn't look past them in future if needing tyres/alignment etc.

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
I don't know why more tyre places put the effort in.

A1 Tyres is a lot like that. Park your car up, into reception and a smiley receptionist takes your details and your keys. Comfy sofa and free tea/coffee. It was around noon on a week day and the place was absolutely full of stay at home mothers that you would never see in a typical workshop environment.

Bryan

RMS Regular
£10 for wheel alignment... flip me that's good. I paid £25 odd plus VAT a few weeks ago for the wheel alignment with Modern Tyres on my van (which had brand new track rod ends so it was a pretty easy job).

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
£10 for wheel alignment... flip me that's good. I paid £25 odd plus VAT a few weeks ago for the wheel alignment with Modern Tyres on my van (which had brand new track rod ends so it was a pretty easy job).
Where have you been hiding! See Kerrs section for the special RMS offer many members are availing of.

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Will be calling in to @KERR'S TYRES soon to have my alignment checked, car seems to be pulling a bit.

Good to hear the reviews, sounds like a fantastic set-up

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.