My Fiat Coupe 20VT (updated)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

funkyfiat

RMS Regular
OP
funkyfiat
Cheers for all the comments guys.

The rims are one of only a few that would fit because of the Fiat PCD and Brembo brake calipers

Ive got the Recaros leathers in Keith, just need the rear re-trimmed now.

Pablo will not be at the next track day as its a Sat, which I can't get of work. Aiming for the Sept date tho and hopefully be fully up and runinng by then.

scotty

RMS Regular
Drives
ST Tdci / Saph
Nice to see someone round m'felt doing something a bit different, wasn't sure on the kit at first but liking it in the pics!

funkyfiat

RMS Regular
OP
funkyfiat
Cars not about Magherafelt much Coleen as Im working all the time to pay for all the mods :sob:

156 lad the Fiats are all 4x 98. Alfas have more choice I think as 5 studs are easier to get in the offsets requiered to clear the Brembos. Ive heard of people with Coupes doing the conversion but not worth the hassle as I like my alloys :p

pablo

RMS Moderator
azevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvs :grinning:

fiat_coupe_1.jpg

funkyfiat

RMS Regular
OP
funkyfiat
Yea lad the Azevs are deadly looking and when I went to price some I found out they're a deadly price as well :relieved: . I'll never use wobbly bolts or spacers again after my last set of AWS racing nearly came off :eek: . Just wrecked the hub and the alloy, but was the excuse I needed to get these :cool: . The Dares are a perfect fit. In 18" its either the Dares or Azevs that you can get.

pablo

RMS Moderator
yeah pretty much - I went for the azevs but Id never spend that much again on wheels :scream:

looking through some old pics and I reckon I could have another one of these!!!!

funkyfiat

RMS Regular
OP
funkyfiat
Go for it man. I always say to anyone there is not a more distinctive car with that much performance that you can get for the money!

As proof I'd say just ask Phil how much he has spent on his Evo and in comparison what you'd spend on a Fiat Coupe. I know the Fiat will never be 600bhp but then the Evo will never look as good as the Fiat :cool: .

pablo

RMS Moderator
lol I had one before mate (the silver one above) so I know full well what they can cost ya :worried:

they do look tremendous tho. loving this one:

EzioRuvolo_4.jpg

Phil_D

RMS Regular
Beautiful looking cars alright, i love them to bits i have to say. Definitely Bangles best creation. But its no Evo ;)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.