My golf so far..(some sneaky pics)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

keith_d

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A4 Avant Td
Shes starting to take some shape now. Just outta the bodyshop and the 2 bumpers and the boot handle are all colourcoded. The badgless grill has been sprayed and fitted along with the clear front repeaters.

The gti bumpstrips wont fit cause there too small and i have broke the bloody clips for the bumpstrips. They will be sorted tomorrow.

Arches are fitted aswell but the front 2 are coming off tomorrow and being refitted (cause there sticking out near the door). Skirts will be going on this week aswell.

I have also fitted a stealth shelf and pioneer 6x9's.

Here are a few wee sneaky pics:

p10100758bn.jpg

p10100740uf.jpg

p10100731ev.jpg

p10100725ek.jpg

p10100711zx.jpg

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Takin shape there lad... Is she bein fully colour coded???

Dont have any spare bits of a badgeless grill by any chance??? lol

Top bar runnin across mine broke off mine last nite.. So its lyin god knows where between Portadown n Ards lol :cry:

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Oh andf one more question... See the chin... Does the original just pull away from bumper or is there any bolts/screws??? Didnt wanna pull too hard incase broke sumat n havent got underneath to look yet as bein a lazy mofo lol... Got a bigger chin like urs u see...

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
starting to take shape keith, keep at it!:grinning:

keith_d

RMS Regular
OP
keith_d
Drives
Audi A4 Avant Td
daddycruise said:
Oh andf one more question... See the chin... Does the original just pull away from bumper or is there any bolts/screws??? Didnt wanna pull too hard incase broke sumat n havent got underneath to look yet as bein a lazy mofo lol... Got a bigger chin like urs u see...

it just pops off, pull it carefully incase you break the clips

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.