My Grande Punto 1.4 T-Jet 120 Sporting

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ema

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat
love this wee car Lesley! even this has crossed my mind when trying to think of what to go for next lol

seven rod

RMS Regular
OP
seven rod
Drives
MCSD Coupe
love this wee car Lesley! even this has crossed my mind when trying to think of what to go for next lol

Sure you couldn't even tell the difference between it and a bloody Fiesta on Sunday night!!! :p

Ema

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat
lol 4 hours sleep i was living on! i probably would have thought a limo was a double decker haha!

seven rod

RMS Regular
OP
seven rod
Drives
MCSD Coupe
ok, just for DC... couple of pics of the interior :grinning:

you can't really see the dash, but it's a matt carbon effect with a brushed steel effect trim :grinning:
Picture573.jpg

and a better view of the seats
car016.jpg

seven rod

RMS Regular
OP
seven rod
Drives
MCSD Coupe
I specced it with the full leather interior :grinning:

The standard equipment on the Sporting is REALLY impressive i.e. cruise control, windows media, on board computer, etc.. so you get a lot for your money :laughing:

seven rod

RMS Regular
OP
seven rod
Drives
MCSD Coupe
What does the windows media yock do?

Also, what does a 1.4 turbo go like?

the windows media thing is cool... it runs my bluetooth (Blue & Me as Fiat call it) and there's a USB port in the glove box so that i can play music from a memory stick through my head unit...

Because the computer is ran by windows it has to be updated every now and again though...

and it goes alright ;) i'll give you a spin when i see you :laughing:

great looking car mate! how is the build quality on this car?

Build quality is great... have a couple of issues with the paint on the bumpers and the rear bumper isn't fitted properly, but other than that i'm very happy

seven rod

RMS Regular
OP
seven rod
Drives
MCSD Coupe
it's already lowered 50mm... and it won't be going any lower...

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
this car is gorgeous sits perfect too doesnt need lowered more

seven rod

RMS Regular
OP
seven rod
Drives
MCSD Coupe
I've only just got round to uploading pics from october/november time and came across one of my car with its most recent modifications :grinning:

so... after waiting for a horribly long time, several emails and phone calls to Fiat, two trips to Belfast and a minor electrocution... I got my Linea front spoiler fitted :laughing:

random036.jpg

You may also notice the two tone mirror caps... i'm still not sold on them as they're more silver than anthracite, so they will be changing once again...

seven rod

RMS Regular
OP
seven rod
Drives
MCSD Coupe
Thanking you :grinning:

The car got a wee induction kit from uncle walker for christmas, and now it's hoping to get a remap and exhaust :laughing:

Nazor

RMS Regular
Drives
306 Dimma
Missed this thread completely

The Fiat definitely is a cool little car - nice subtle touches there missus :grinning: It looks very well

seven rod

RMS Regular
OP
seven rod
Drives
MCSD Coupe
OK OK!!!

Go to the next Sprucefield meet and I'll let you have a spin....

After driving my car the other Friday night Walker has been converted :laughing:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.