my hyundai coupe

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

davecoupe20

RMS Regular
Drives
x type jag ,hyun
P1110760-1.jpg

she is 1997 2.0i with 16" momo arrows for winter wheels and 17" azef A for the summer there is only 22,000 miles and i have owned her from new only uesd 1 or 2 times a year sit in the garage covered up the rest of the time i plan to keep her standard apart from the spoilers and wheels

davecoupe20

RMS Regular
OP
davecoupe20
Drives
x type jag ,hyun
coupe

why what mate

i drive an 04 tdi vw bora for daily use this is my pride and joy

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
davecoupe20 said:
i drive an 04 tdi vw bora for daily use this is my pride and joy

That explains it mate, I just wondered why you had a nice car like that but only used it once or twice a year. A Bora is a great daily driver.

I believe in buying a car to drive it though, I bought my car just almost 3 years ago when it was 9 months old and had 9k on it. It now has 63k on it and I have enjoyed every last one of them!

pablo

RMS Moderator
Im not sure Id put a hyundai coupe in the "garaged pride and joy" category but it looks in great nick. Get it out and get it spanked silly :p

davecoupe20

RMS Regular
OP
davecoupe20
Drives
x type jag ,hyun
coupe

pablo
i have it in that section and im gonig to keep it there everyone has their own views but i have had a few hyundai cars and they have never let me down

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Personnally i agree with Pablo, its not exactly gonna be a collectors item is it :confounded: Looks clean enuf n imagine it should be wit 22k on it...

Any photos with some lovely A's on it??? P.S, lowerage n losin that daft spoiler would go a long way (y)

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Have to agree with Pablo myself, not the sort of car that would strike me as a future classic etc.

But i see you have a passion for it, and thats all that matters.

Enjoy it, it looks well.

davecoupe20

RMS Regular
OP
davecoupe20
Drives
x type jag ,hyun
coupe

thanks lyons like u say its a matter of choice and i never said it would be a collectors car i already have 1 or them or an older car a mk 5 cortina

davecoupe20

RMS Regular
OP
davecoupe20
Drives
x type jag ,hyun
coupe

thanks for the comment mate and no im not on the coule forum what is the web add please

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.