my japanese crotch rocket..

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

2fast4u

RMS Regular
Drives
V50, MT-10, MSX
Nice one looks real clean!Give us a shout a if ya fancy a blip, few off us go out early on sunday mornings when the sun comes out:cool: usually south down direction.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Very nice. Seeing bikes like these teases me every year, coming up to the summer i would love to have a sweet bike to take out the odd weekend. Maybe one day ill have a 996 :grinning:

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
up the road seamy...........

8219194832.jpg

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
Must be some size of chicken strips still left on that SV.

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
oh i dont know, the old v-twin is well suited to the canyons out here. all depends on how well you can handle the CBR my friend, shame we're on different continents or i'd hand your ass to you on a plate.....!!

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
Can you just buy for instance a ZX12R over there without doing any sort of test?

big cyril

RMS Regular
VEN©M said:
oh i dont know, the old v-twin is well suited to the canyons out here. all depends on how well you can handle the CBR my friend, shame we're on different continents or i'd hand your ass to you on a plate.....!!

I hope you intend to wear proper bike gear while doing so unlike most bikers I saw on the roads in USA who wore shorts and T shirt :scream:

seamybaby55

RMS Regular
OP
seamybaby55
Drives
RX8 40TH Anniver
i hear theres alot of that in la pete.....asses.....:p
VEN©M said:

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
wingnut said:
Can you just buy for instance a ZX12R over there without doing any sort of test?

Yes i bought the 650 and all thats required is a 20 question written test at the DMV to get your learners permit. The only restriction on learners is that freeways are off limits, you cant carry passengers or ride at night.

I completed a motorcycle safety foundation course endoresed by the CHP which gets me my full M1 motorcycle license.

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
big cyril said:
I hope you intend to wear proper bike gear while doing so unlike most bikers I saw on the roads in USA who wore shorts and T shirt :scream:

see previous pic, i'm geared up (y)
and there has been a big improvement in bike safety out here, fatalaties and crashes are down dramatcially than previous years.

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
wingnut said:
Must be some size of chicken strips still left on that SV.

there were none left, especially after the ride home through San Pedro's twisties. Those tires were knackered though, she's on some fresh Michelin Pilot powers as of today, hopefully they should make a difference as the old metzlers were cracking.

so seamy, can i get a run out on the CBR over easter?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.