My k20 Eg project y0!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Hammath

RMS Regular
Drives
Sc3n3 Civic.
There's worse thinks than paint to worry about lol. Nah it's going back next week.

How's your coming on? What colours the bay

Jack-Civic

RMS Regular
OP
Jack-Civic
Drives
Eg K20 Project!
Guna go like a teal colour hopefully. Once the bay is done we will see some progress but his mate can't do the welding until October :worried:

Mickymc87

RMS Regular
Drives
320D-M-Sport
i drop in and out of this thread.... cant wait to see it done lol the suspense is acutally killing me would love to get a nosey round the build in person. have a eg lined up here for decent money. been lying up for a good few years only 35k on it. hopefully i get it sorted.
keep up the good work lol :grinning:

Jack-Civic

RMS Regular
OP
Jack-Civic
Drives
Eg K20 Project!
Thanks mate. You're welcome to have a look when it's back from paint. Wouldn't mind a look at the FD2 :grinning:

Mickymc87

RMS Regular
Drives
320D-M-Sport
Good stuff!! We need more pictures of the out side of it lol have you got much stuff fitted yet or are you waiting until its painted??

steenson

RMS Regular
Drives
misc 80's/90's
feck off, every part ive bought has went on the car, even parts i didnt ask for :-/

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Don't worry about it Jacko, bit-o-banter, put yer energy into this motor!!!

:party:

Jack-Civic

RMS Regular
OP
Jack-Civic
Drives
Eg K20 Project!
If i stop gambling my money aswell on silly ****ers like Man city, id prob have it finished soon.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.