My life in Osaka

dean_jdm1

RMS Regular
Drives
350Z Nismo
The thread is to share my journey of Japan while living out in Osaka, have a big passion for Japanese cars and from time to time will share the cars I see as well as cars I am testing before deciding which car to have, this will be video blog via YouTube.

At the weekend I went to test drive the new Supra, always wanted the A80 version but thought I'd have a look and test drive the new one. A close up look for the people who have not seen one up close yet, couldn't really test the car while out driving due to the garage following behind me.

If you interested to follow my journey, subscribe to the channel, I'm sure you will see some stunning and rare vehicles. Also starting Twitter, feel free to add me @dean_jdm1

dean_jdm1

RMS Regular
OP
D
Drives
350Z Nismo
Now using my time in Japan to learn a bit of editing tools, still very new but taken some common creative videos to make up a video of some cool JDM cars.

dean_jdm1

RMS Regular
OP
D
Drives
350Z Nismo
Another trip to Osaka garage, this one with around 100 JDM cars from 90's and early 2000's. Was a great day out and wish I could buy so many of them.

dean_jdm1

RMS Regular
OP
D
Drives
350Z Nismo
Visited a car garage in the north of Osaka, some nice GT-Rs there. First time I have spoken live in the video, need to improve on speaking with confidence but I will get there with practice.

JosephY214

Drives
1990 Mustang
I'd like to stay in Japan for a vacation. I'd love to see the car garages there.

dean_jdm1

RMS Regular
OP
D
Drives
350Z Nismo
If you love these cars then its well worth it, still have so much still to see but my wife keeps dragging me along to temples lol.
First garage I have visited for a while, some nice motors and at a decent price.

dean_jdm1

RMS Regular
OP
D
Drives
350Z Nismo
The amazing Toyota Automobile Museum in Nagoya, Japan. A lot of amazing cars.

Full tour of Toyota Automobile Museum | Over 140 cars

dean_jdm1

RMS Regular
OP
D
Drives
350Z Nismo
Went back to the local dealer to see what they had in stock, some decent prices but some of the cars clearly have high mileage.

dean_jdm1

RMS Regular
OP
D
Drives
350Z Nismo
Another trip to a sports car garage, some decetn cars in this one. 4 R34 GT-Rs, Stagea 260RS and FD RX-7 being some of the highlights.