**My Low Mileage CTR**

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

alloyboy

RMS Regular
Drives
SVR
A Civic like this doesnt come along very often, Comments welcome.

5-78.jpg

1-116.jpg

2-114.jpg

3-99.jpg

4-87.jpg

7-43.jpg

8-36.jpg

:grinning:

Smog

RMS Regular
Been a few for sale with super low miles, any I asked about had been smashed up and sat unused till they got fixed over a few years.

Whats the background with this one?

Would love a perfect one :worried:

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
there is nothing classic about this to make it a barn find

a barn find is something rare, classic or older, and hasn't seen the light of day for a scary number of years

this is just a civic with low miles, whoop de doooooooo

aaron_m

RMS Regular
It should have recaros?? Has all the other premier bits, calipers, rear glass, red carpet and momo wheel if im not mistaken. Someone has changed the seats possibly.

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
how is that a barn find?

as graham says .. a barn find surely would mean

1.. you found it in a barn
2.. is rarer than rocking horse poo
3.. is something you dont see every day
4.. is a classic car

im not knocking its a good example .. just not my idea of a proper barn find

secretly i love it tho

steve_yfzracer

RMS Regular
Drives
fabia vrs
lol, harsh crowd.. surely a car found in a barn, can be called a barn find?? Anyway, history of car would be interesting??

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
much much better

beautiful example .. this a keeper

alloyboy

RMS Regular
OP
alloyboy
Drives
SVR
Gee i think some folk need to lighten up a little on here 8o| Didnt realise i was so un 'pc'

Now edited title, but in fairness if it was found in a barn after three years under an inch of dust, with all due respect i'd call it a f'ing 'barn find':mad:

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
tbh if i found it in a barn i,d wana shout about it buddy .. especially with such low miles ... seems tho if you dont put up pics of it in a barn under an inch of dust and the progress people will always say no way ! .. however its not really a classic nor prestige motor .. but instead a very well kept example of a modern day classic hot hatch ... i am jealous and would love it tho

steve_yfzracer

RMS Regular
Drives
fabia vrs
pic with 3 years of dust would have been nice to see.. whats the story behind this car then?? why wasnt it used?? how come you have it??

Nice find:laughing:

StephenMcC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
It should have recaros?? Has all the other premier bits, calipers, rear glass, red carpet and momo wheel if im not mistaken. Someone has changed the seats possibly.

your right, its missing its recaros... all premiers came with em..

alloyboy

RMS Regular
OP
alloyboy
Drives
SVR
Story is, registered in June 06 (i think, cant mind now) then stolen a short time after this. Sadly in October 06 the insurance paid out on it and car became cat-d. Car then popped up on the radar again in July 09 - Discovered in storage in original state and was since then auctioned off. So i know a 'recorded' vehicle may put alot of prospective buyers off, but if i were interested in a car like this i would certainly rather have something like this for a little over 8k than some thrashed/modified example. I'm sure im not alone thinking along these lines.^o)

grimo

RMS Regular
Drives
ek9 :)
couldnt agree more i looked at 3 ep3s and 2 off them where smashed low milers that had more wear than the 92k car i bought that was orginial paint everywhere

aslong as nothing on the car has been painted other that front bumper and back ul sell it no bother otherwise people will moan

if it was sitting up get thet car out and clear the cob weds out

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.