My MK1 SEAT Leon Cupra TDI

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Snoopcousins

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Hi, just posted Pics in Introductions, suppose should really have done it here...:relieved:
Anyway...heres a few more. Hope to get to a meet sometime soon, some nice motors on here I wouldnt mind having a nosey at! :cool:
http://www.reallymeansounds.com/garage/car.php?user=5823&garageid=1383

DSCI0019.jpg

DSCI0018.jpg

DSCI0015.jpg

DSCI0003.jpg

DSCI0002.jpg

sungroomside1.jpg

sundayfront.jpg

Marina1.jpg

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
always kept mint!! Dunno how in this weather!! I waved at it one day thinking you were driving...alas it was your wife - i'm sure she was wondering what a nutter walking a dog was doing waving at her!!

Snoopcousins

RMS Regular
OP
Snoopcousins
Drives
M3
always kept mint!! Dunno how in this weather!! I waved at it one day thinking you were driving...alas it was your wife - i'm sure she was wondering what a nutter walking a dog was doing waving at her!!

lol! Think she may have told me about that!
Shes always telling me about other SEATs flashing and waving, she knows what its about now...though she thinks it sad!

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
looks like the FR plus - same engine etc as the cupra, only with the R bodykit, and 17" versions of the R wheels. im sure she goes well now....keep an eye on the old clutch slip!

miniator

RMS Regular
Drives
'72 Mini
hmmm surely it wouldnt be a Cupra then andy but a Leon FR+ ???

hence why i was asking but yeah i think your right, just noticed the wheels arent 18'

Snoopcousins

RMS Regular
OP
Snoopcousins
Drives
M3
Andy is right, its the FR+, came with the 'R' bodykit and 17" version of the 'R' wheels.
SEAT changed the name Cupra to FR last year hence why im still calling it a Cupra!

Havnt had any clutch-slip yet but i have changed my driving style a bit and would only floor it completely after 2.5-3k revs...

Snoopcousins

RMS Regular
OP
Snoopcousins
Drives
M3
Thanx, remap makes it even better!
Had a look at your pics, your Toledo looks well, a Cupra-R front bumper might be nice?!

anlygi

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR
Wanted one of these but didnt want the insurance so got a 1.4s. Got a quote and if i trade in come renewal then it will work out less than im paying at the moment. Best Seat colour too. A man with taste.

Snoopcousins

RMS Regular
OP
Snoopcousins
Drives
M3
Wanted one of these but didnt want the insurance so got a 1.4s. Got a quote and if i trade in come renewal then it will work out less than im paying at the moment. Best Seat colour too. A man with taste.

Cheers matey! i do love the fast SEATs, hope you manage to find a good'un when you start looking... :laughing:

Snoopcousins

RMS Regular
OP
Snoopcousins
Drives
M3
Yea, i had been thinking of a set of 18's but think coilovers or other lowered suspension on existing wheels would look better...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.