My motor

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

rosie

RMS Regular
Drives
anything that bl
polo2.jpg

Well folks this is my motor!! I know it needs loads of work done to it but i've only started doin it up!!!
What u all think????

:grinning:

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
judging by the tyre marks on the ground there, it goes round alright! look forward to seeing it down bc somenite! :lol:

delboy

RMS Regular
Drives
Traffic LWB
r16vka said:
judging by the tyre marks on the ground there, it goes round alright! look forward to seeing it down bc somenite! :lol:

lol!

i agree it justs needs lowered, polished rims and a few subtle touches and you'll be grand!

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
some tyre dresser and well lowred wud be very sweet...looks well...like the wee polo's few nice ones doin the rounds!!

Gambit

RMS Regular
looks well, will look better lowered

i think i set of 16's would have been better suited maybe even something like the 16's of Golf GTi's which you can pick up reasonably cheap

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
stick to the german styling with the wee german yoke and you will never go wrong! infact, all it looks to need is lovered, very nice we motor!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.