My motor

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
lolly those rims are sex on a stick!!! :eek: however the bonnet vent is just nasty girlie, lose it and ull have a real nice wee fester ;)

Marc

RMS Moderator
that fiesta looks lovely, rims look amazing, ever thought about getting the outer lip polished on it? think it migh look nice

scotty

RMS Regular
Drives
ST Tdci / Saph
Have u got sum real weird font on your number plate rosie? Think i've seen your car about magherafelt a few times!

delboy

RMS Regular
Drives
Traffic LWB
meganecoupe said:
that fiesta looks lovely, rims look amazing, ever thought about getting the outer lip polished on it? think it migh look nice

i thought they would look better if they were all polished, maybe not.

rosie

RMS Regular
OP
rosie
Drives
anything that bl
scotty said:
Have u got sum real weird font on your number plate rosie? Think i've seen your car about magherafelt a few times!

:grinning: yeah thats me the its like chinese writing its called samuri the cops just love it! :?

yeah i'm i magherfelt most weekends :grinning:

scotty

RMS Regular
Drives
ST Tdci / Saph
i can see were the Jo hicks thing came from then, i just caught the blonde hair and lasses as you drove past!!

scotty

RMS Regular
Drives
ST Tdci / Saph
ok, although i'm not about the town that much these days (shift work is a nightmare!! :x )

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
rosie, ave you nmed your car yet?i propose you call it the old rag doll, then find yer self a ella, then can be rosie and jim, cruising along in the old rag doll!

Lolly

Drives
Toyota ae86
scrob said:
lolly those rims are sex on a stick!!! :eek: however the bonnet vent is just nasty girlie, lose it and ull have a real nice wee fester ;)

that has been the plan to lose the bonnet vent ever since i bought her! i will eventually get ther!

and the rims cant be completely polished as it has a plastic centre! :worried:

thanks for all the nice comments peeps! :laughing:

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
rosie did i spy this car comming into that hotel in Cookstown this morning (sunday), where the rally was based out of?

rosie

RMS Regular
OP
rosie
Drives
anything that bl
RallyComms said:
rosie did i spy this car comming into that hotel in Cookstown this morning (sunday), where the rally was based out of?

Yeah u did that was me!

Was coming back from camping so car was probably filthy and I was lookin rough too had just been stung by a wasp twice!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

U shud have waved at me!!!!

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
rosie said:
RallyComms said:

Yeah u did that was me!

Was coming back from camping so car was probably filthy and I was lookin rough too had just been stung by a wasp twice!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

U shud have waved at me!!!!

now thats what i call a deplayed response! lol. I would have waved if it wasn't for the fact i was attached to mutiple bits of ariel and power cable at the time... :? :lol:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.