my new car

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Lovely! Never been a fan of these, bar Ollies, but that looks spot on. The height + wheels make it awesome looking! They Radius's?

A complete different kettle of fish to the Fiesta im sure! Enjoy.

aaron_m

RMS Regular
OP
A
indeed, i nearly put the fiesta up a roundabout yesterday as it felt so different compared to the CRX with its heavy pedals and no power steering! they are radius rims i really like them now its lowered on them as i bought it at standard height!

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
very very nice, looks mint, where did u find that one, i see uve still got the fez aswell, wheels looks awesome on it, gl with it

aaron_m

RMS Regular
OP
A
cheers steve! no mate not terrys, got it from Antrim, as far as i can tell it crossed the pond in 2004 as a standard car. the service history folder has an original pricelist in it - £14750 for a brand new one in 1990!!

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
thats lovely, looks gr8 in red, nice change to the greeny/blue which seemed to b everywhere last yr, rims look absolutely class on it too, bit old skool so deffo suit it!!

i bet ur havin fun compared to the flee lol

enjoy :laughing:

i thawt u were a pure ford man, now u got a ford wife and a jap mail order bride on the side :p

aaron_m

RMS Regular
OP
A
:-# scary, thats all ill say! its easy to see how so many have wiped out. just waiting for the vtec to come in is the best bit then all hell breaks loose :cool:

aaron_m

RMS Regular
OP
A
cheers for the comments! i think 0-60 they are around 7.4secs :relieved: its a rocket ship to me anyway lol :cool:

slinky2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta ST
lookin good mate, I seen a ****ty orange one last night in liemrick and it was such a shame to see a lovely car gone to waste, it was in such a state

Jonny

RMS Regular
looks lovely, and the radius r2 rims really really suit it.

health to enjoy

aaron_m

RMS Regular
OP
A
cheers! (y) i admit the 17's aren't the greatest for handling and murder CV's but they look wel, i am on the lookout for a standard set of vtec alloys though, any condition with or without tyres :grinning:

aaron_m

RMS Regular
OP
A
:eek: i was thinking maybe a de-cat would be as far as id go! not looking to spend a load on her, just looking to keep her mint and original-ish!

will

RMS Regular
Saw this in the 'ards the other day looks well (y)

Noticed in autotrader theres a Crx 'Zetec' for sale now lol, you could have had the best of both worlds!

aaron_m

RMS Regular
OP
A
ROFL, the zetec's are nice but im looking for the more elusive VTECH model:party:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.