My new EK9 Civic Type R

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
chr1s said:
who is it? and where abouts they from? typical then when i get round to actually getting one they pop up on the road everywhere lol,ive only seen 2 on the road in this country a white one and a black one

alan storey who ahd the black mr2 turbo.

give it 12-18months and the country will be full of them sadly :worried: but who cares... still a mental wagon

chr1s

RMS Regular
OP
chr1s
OLLIeCrX said:
alan storey who ahd the black mr2 turbo.

give it 12-18months and the country will be full of them sadly :worried: but who cares... still a mental wagon

everyone seems to think this but i dont know as they will always need SVA, but for insurance purposes these things arent alot more than a VTI

typeRaidy

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo VIII
Have a soft spot for these,none about the north atall,pile o them about Donegal,friend has a JDM Type R Teg engined EK9,noise is class,health to enjoy looks mint mate:cool:

Thumper

RMS Regular
Doubt the country will ever really be full of them though when they hit ten years old then no need for sva but sure who cares, youre getting yours way before then!! :grinning:

hazey

RMS Regular
Drives
civic/kangoo
these are some wagons.

oh bilal i know aht you have in the pipeline.

chr1s

RMS Regular
OP
chr1s
Thumper said:
Doubt the country will ever really be full of them though when they hit ten years old then no need for sva but sure who cares, youre getting yours way before then!! :grinning:

that 10 year rule only applies to cars that where made before 1st january 1997,so any car made after that date will always need to be SVA'd when imported from japan as far as im aware

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
i dont mean it in a bad way matey, just as prices fall etc just ike DC2`s... damn common now :worried:

i`d still have an EK9 tho even if everyone in the world drove one... love em

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
chr1s said:
that 10 year rule only applies to cars that where made before 1st january 1997,so any car made after that date will always need to be SVA'd when imported from japan as far as im aware
LOL, no, any car that has just turned 10 years old does not need an SVA....

As Ollie says, still gorgeous motors n unfortunately there will be a lot more come middle of next year n more come 2008!!! Same as the 98 spec Teg, then the wee extra thing about them will have gone as they will become more readily available too therefor making prices of both fall a bit :worried:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.