My new Focus

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jonny F

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
I have my focus a week now and so far i'm really pleased. :laughing: It an july 03 model and only had 4251miles on the clock when i bought it! It is completly standard apart from the US rear lights.

It just started to rain when i was taking this pic :worried:
FocusRS002.jpg

FocusRS003.jpg

FocusRS005.jpg

FocusRS006.jpg

FocusRS001.jpg

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
brilliant car! absolutely gorgeous

speak to focus_rs_jonny or Amos off the site if your thinking of performance mods, both have had alot of work done on thiers and go extremely well (Amos has sold his long ago tho)

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Ahh jonny didn't even realise who it was, you many plans for this machine?

Jonny F

RMS Regular
OP
Jonny F
Drives
Leon Cupra
Not at the minute, I'm building a house so maybe when thats done. I've my headunit and compolents out of the last foci so at some stage i hope to get those fitted. Hopefully in the next month or so i'm missin my ipod! For now the boost is more than makin up for it!

focus_rs_jonny

RMS Regular
Drives
Datsun
brilliant getting that mileage. looks immaculate. i think there best left alone tbh. the lowering is the best mod and probably the cheapest.

focus_rs_jonny

RMS Regular
Drives
Datsun
not at all. the springs are only 25mm HR. I just think it looks a lot better. Avoid the K+N induction kit. I does nothing but sounds nice. The exhaust and De Cat are good and the dump valves good fun if thats your thing. Bluefin is the big difference but its not cheap and you need to decide wheather you want your car standard or the exhaust and air intake changed first as there are two different programmes. run it on good petrol too obviously

barry1783

RMS Regular
wow that is very low milage - just ran in - did the previous owner stop when the milage matched the number plate?

michelinman

RMS Regular
Drives
e46
Lovely mate! I wanted to do that US rear light mod when I was on honeymoon in Florida - just never got round to it, but I knew it would look good! In the end I just sprayed my rears all red when I had my focus. Miss that car and it was only a 1.8 zetec! The RS is such a great car and yours is mint lad!

Jonny F

RMS Regular
OP
Jonny F
Drives
Leon Cupra
wow that is very low milage - just ran in - did the previous owner stop when the milage matched the number plate?

No idea! He was an oldish man and the car had the service history to match the millage and the underside is clean.

Lyons the indicator on the US lights is clear/white - the US cars use it for a reversing light and has to be modded a bit to get our indicator to fit and the side/brake light is kind of a raindrop shape.

scotty

RMS Regular
Drives
ST Tdci / Saph
Lovely machine, must get a run out in one these some time!

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Very nice. How do the rear lights differ?

DSCF0155.jpg

The US ones have the white indicator and it runs in line with line between the window and the body of the car...

Much nicer than my UK ones!

Brendan

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus 16v ZeTak
Looking very well J...

Love the US lights

Have you any bits and bobs left over from the old foci...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.