my new motor (jap scrap)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
an intercooler would help - if i had one of these i would go clean mad on performance mods lol

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Nice indeedeo (y)

Must be a nice low miler too as the seats and from i can see of the interior still looks fresh, plastics flake away to nothin in them in no time...

As for wheels i dont think they'd look right in white but even in bronce or gunmetal with polished lip in 16" size woiuld be trick personnally :laughing:

coyler

RMS Regular
OP
coyler
Drives
3ORA
Nice indeedeo (y)

Must be a nice low miler too as the seats and from i can see of the interior still looks fresh, plastics flake away to nothin in them in no time...

As for wheels i dont think they'd look right in white but even in bronce or gunmetal with polished lip in 16" size woiuld be trick personnally :laughing:

drivers seat is a bit worn but its to be expected. there is only 63000miles on it.

got a big service booked today for wednesday. all filters, plugs, gearbox oil and diff oil and a good check over to see if it needs anything else.

coyler

RMS Regular
OP
coyler
Drives
3ORA
think the guy said that had already been done. must give him a buzz and find out.

rang the guy there now and he said the guy he got it off said he done it when he got it imported. going to get the guys servicing it to check that it has been done.

wiggee

RMS Regular
Drives
4 x 4
outta interest i had the same hi power on y civic its meant to be quieter exhaust people said on my civic it was on normal driving which i didnt think it was ... whats your impression ?

coyler

RMS Regular
OP
coyler
Drives
3ORA
outta interest i had the same hi power on y civic its meant to be quieter exhaust people said on my civic it was on normal driving which i didnt think it was ... whats your impression ?

its far quieter on normal driving than my last car was. especially on the motor way there isnt an annoying droning noise. when you accelerate hard thats the only time you really get a nice note out of the exhaust. in my opinion its a great exhaust.

wiggee

RMS Regular
Drives
4 x 4
its far quieter on normal driving than my last car was. especially on the motor way there isnt an annoying droning noise. when you accelerate hard thats the only time you really get a nice note out of the exhaust. in my opinion its a great exhaust.

exactly wat i thought when my car teched it was loud ....

i think ill stick with hi powers in future jap motas .. cheers and sweet 2 bud!

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
lovely example, look great in white,(y) can't go wrong with white wheels, but maybe consider some bronze Rays (volk) or Advans?:cool: maybe the RG II's??

advan_rgii_gold_side.png

John1989

I work in 5ways, so if you noticed the person who kept staring at the car that was me lol...

John1989

lol yeh I always do that when a nice yoke comes in! Plus I seen you posting it up on here and was checking it was the same one..

Andy mac

A
love it, missing my MR2 big time.....not fond of white cars but that looks very well!!

Any plans for it?

djlee_dj

RMS Regular
Drives
you not got a boost guage ?

think i see the feed t-piece in the engine pic

guy on imoc.co.uk sells replacement A pillar covers with molded guage holder ... real good job

same 1/2 leather as mine. aircon etc too ? ? drivers seat leather looks very slack ? maybe been retrimmed, even with 63k wear can be quite bad (mines at 80 and im going to look at getting drivers side/door side retrimmed)

standard exhaust was very loud when above 5k, not much below it , but still loudish compared to other standard cars ..... my new one is just a bit louder (just right imo) it pops and bangs like f**k too :grinning:

looks well.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.