My New Motor

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
errr..my point was pretty simple....its a class wee car but it would look better without the raindows...lol

delboy

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf TDi
whats the point in removing the stripes boydie lad, kinda defeats the purpose of it being a rallye!

lovely car by the way.

Baz C

Banned
dirk diggler said:
whats the point in removing the stripes boydie lad, kinda defeats the purpose of it being a rallye!

lovely car by the way.

think the purpose of it bein a rallye is under the bonnet ;)

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
and the fact that someone suggested to remove them so i thot id show wot it would look like with out them

imo id keep the stripes :p

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
i do understand the point of keepin them, i just think it would look a bit better with then off

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
Boydie said:
SteveZetecS said:
i would take the raindows off it tho

chop

ok, hands up who wrecked the rallye??? :lol:

deffo missin the point boydie ;). Ye don't buy a rallye to do that to it lol, you buy it to drive the doors off it :grinning:

90 or 100 brake the phases 1's? 1.3 . quick and light wee motor 8)

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
i'd love a 1.6 model but its not quite in my budget at the min.....some day :laughing:

Cess

RMS Staff
103 BHP I think. The Daz man should be able to tell you all about them. Don't take the stripes off! In fact if they are looking a bit faded, Pug sell replacements 8)

If it was my car, I'd know what I'd do: Completely strip the back, lose the rear seats and replace with a half cage. Up front, 2 nice buckets where the front seats normally are. Mint!

I like the compomotives - ideal wheel for this car.

Nice purchase, enjoy :laughing:

Cess

RMS Staff
That's the ticket Big Paddy! The more I see of this wee car, the more I like! :grinning:

chrisdromore

RMS Regular
Drives
a8
i believe i seen this drivin thro shaftsbury square on sat during the parade ???

if so nice

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
thats all id do to it, clear repeaters, delocked and a decent dose of lowering.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
RallyComms said:
Boydie said:
SteveZetecS said:
i would take the raindows off it tho

chop

ok, hands up who wrecked the rallye??? :lol:

deffo missin the point boydie ;). Ye don't buy a rallye to do that to it lol, you buy it to drive the doors off it :grinning:

90 or 100 brake the phases 1's? 1.3 . quick and light wee motor 8)

i wudnt like it that way anyway i prefer it standard :p

just showing wot it would look like without the rainbow decals

Big_Paddy

RMS Regular
OP
Big_Paddy
Drives
Civic Type R
Im going to keep it standard as it is as i have put all my cash into buying and insuring the thing!
As for seeing this car out its not likely as its been locked up for the last 10months untill i bought it.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.