my New project

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
heres a couple of pics of my new project . a 1979 baywindow camper . so far its had new front panel , sills , doors, f & r arches , steps , rear bottom corners , battery tray , outriggers , jacking points & sliding door bottom . Nearly ready for paint . cant wait till summer till i get this out . we are goin to paint it powder blue with an off white top.
Think the mini is going to have to find a new home in a week or two .

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Neil, are you part of the UK Pimp my Ride crew per chance?! :p

Can't wait to see this once its finished. Keep posting the progress pics!

Andy

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
sweet to the beat sir best of luck with this camper can`t wait to see her finished :laughing:

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Cooper said:
Neil, are you part of the UK Pimp my Ride crew per chance?! :p

Can't wait to see this once its finished. Keep posting the progress pics!

Andy

yeah get the 40" plasma screen in quick

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
not to sure what we are doin with the inside yet but cant wait untill we are at the inside stage . i will keep yous posted on the progress.

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
When you are selling the mini can you give me a shout with pics, spec and price please??

Camper looks the ticket!!

Ballsoutracing

RMS Regular
Drives
TT Supra / GTR
Neil@rockvale said:
not to sure what we are doin with the inside yet but cant wait untill we are at the inside stage . i will keep yous posted on the progress.

These campers have got to be the coolest party wagons, all those rainy nights in carparks, could take on a whole new meaning.

Think you should go for crushed velvet, loads of buttons and pleats for the interior :grinning: make it a real shaggin wagin. Serioulsly when you get to the interior, give me a shout if you ale lookin somthing done.

They also look really mean dropped at the front on real wide wheels 8),

I had the next version after that with a 2.0 diesel conversion, and blue leather, loved it to bits, think its still on the go somewhere.

Funniest moment was when the thottle cable broke and the mate had to sit in the back doing the throttle while I was up front steering, could hardly see for laughing, keep telling him to slack her, but he wouldn't.

Heñdy

RMS Regular
I remember a guy lived not that far from me had a lovely "mint green" one, this yoke was kool as fook.. the engine was all re-done it was all chromed engine bits and that on her... really loved that.

If I was you I would get a "PORSCHE" engine in her to f**k think of the fun you would have..

Gemma

RMS Regular
indeed
u dont see many of those picked as projects
will certainly be different in a cool way 8)
best of luck with her :laughing:

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
@ ballsoutracing can you give me a price for retrimming the standard seats , front and rear + front door cards . possibly cream leather .

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
dub.gif

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.