my nova sport wip

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

FAKER

RMS Regular
OP
FAKER
Drives
loadsa stuff
wip

sorry but im a bit of a loser when it comes to computers! thats the only way i know how to load up pics... any way, new inner guards, complete front panel , wings, doors, complete rear panel, arches, tailgate,most of the boot floor and rear spring seat all replaced. engine bay and boot sprayed but underside of car is going to be hand painted. the next job..... then i can get the thing piped and back on the ground.

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

untitled.jpg

looks well, nova resurrections goin on all over the place lol

FAKER

RMS Regular
OP
FAKER
Drives
loadsa stuff
champion

thanks for that, no idea how you did it though!!! lol(y)

michelinman

RMS Regular
Drives
e46
Thats cool mate! Looking really well, I love Nova sports - have you got all the original air intake for her? Really hard to come by!! Looks like a good spray job on it too! There's a fella in Donaghadee I think who has one restored too. Good luck and keep us updated!!

FAKER

RMS Regular
OP
FAKER
Drives
loadsa stuff
sport

yeah that fella in donaghadee with the sport did my metalwork. i have all the proper bits, airbox etc. gonna have her on the road for the summer.

WSK

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Another one hehe,looks like it will be great mate...up the novas :p :laughing:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
There'll be some Nova photoshoots when they're all complete! :p

Sideways_always, do you have a Corsa with "Sideways Always" on the back window?

BIGDAVE

RMS Regular
Drives
audi a7
you are a fookin bonehead :relieved: and summer more like winter 2007 . only jokin lookin well but jokes aside hurry up;)

michelinman

RMS Regular
Drives
e46
Summer '07 could be a busy time for us both then?!?! LOL!!! I'm getting a lot of the same abuse - I've given up trying to guess when!!! Good luck for getting her done lad - sounds like she'll be a minter! Not too many sports left now! Photoshoots here we come!!!

WSK

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Sideways_always, do you have a Corsa with "Sideways Always" on the back window?

PMSL,NO....il take that as an insult too lol! I can imagine the corsa if some looper put that on the back window!:party:

FAKER

RMS Regular
OP
FAKER
Drives
loadsa stuff
photo shoots

ive been to loads of shoots last year with the corsa sr, looking foward to this year though,. there are probably about a dozen nova sports in the province and a few of us are gonna try and get them together in the summer.

FAKER

RMS Regular
OP
FAKER
Drives
loadsa stuff

yeah they have more of a cult following over here than they do on the mainland, considering most of the ni sports are english cars that have been imported...

michelinman

RMS Regular
Drives
e46
Those one piece front bumpers are class. I hear that even the OEM Sport sticker set is quite expensive. We make our own vinyls for our customer's buses - if someone was able to draw them up in CAD (or if you had the design I could do it), I could probably get a few sets run off for not big dollar.

FAKER

RMS Regular
OP
FAKER
Drives
loadsa stuff

going to sound like a nerd here but the graphics were the first thing i sourced before i even started the car...;)

FAKER

RMS Regular
OP
FAKER
Drives
loadsa stuff

to be honest my graphics are not original as they are no longer available, but they are fantastic copies. so are you running a red top or an eco from that 16v cavalier?

michelinman

RMS Regular
Drives
e46
Aye, I thought even copies were hard to get!! Fraid its only an eco - but I will be rebuilding it and porting the head. If I can get away with dumping the EGR valve and cat I hope that may release a couple of ponies. Haven't completely decided how far to take the donkey mods - wanna keep reliability as a priority, but I would like more than the std 136bhp. Red tops are 150 IIRC and if I can equal that or about 160/170, that would be more than enough!!

FAKER

RMS Regular
OP
FAKER
Drives
loadsa stuff
power plant

Aye, I thought even copies were hard to get!! Fraid its only an eco - but I will be rebuilding it and porting the head. If I can get away with dumping the EGR valve and cat I hope that may release a couple of ponies. Haven't completely decided how far to take the donkey mods - wanna keep reliability as a priority, but I would like more than the std 136bhp. Red tops are 150 IIRC and if I can equal that or about 160/170, that would be more than enough!!

the rally men can get 200 bhp out of the 1.6 16v eco so i dont think that 150 is that hard to find on a 2 litre with a few mods. anyway i will talk to you on monday when im down...
(y) (y) (y) (y)

michelinman

RMS Regular
Drives
e46
Yeah, I've seen some of the craaaaazy things you can do to an 16v Vauxhall donkey!! LOL!!! Cool - pm'd you there so catch you tomorrow then!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.