My R34 skyline more door

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
been hunting for a 4 door skyline way before I bought the evo
Spied this and took the plunge

Few pics from 30 mins ago getting on the boat
Left home at 4pm, in Glasgow for 7, car tested, looked over an bought, then got to cairnryan for 10.30

4DA6EC00-C3ED-411C-BAB2-95211D6C7840_zps7eemsu3n.jpg

66104576-9B98-4FB4-8DB7-5B5592298D71_zpsnxy7j4y8.jpg

McFall1984

RMS Regular
OP
McFall1984
Drives
To many cars
Cheers all, I'll give it a clean shortly an take more pics, not really modded as such bar coilovers an things

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Think I seen that on bumtree. Looked good value. Cool
See a steel core turbo for sale for 450 euro on Facebook, R35 gtr injectors are cheap and direct fit to the neo too. Nistune the stock ecu,

McFall1984

RMS Regular
OP
McFall1984
Drives
To many cars
Think I seen that on bumtree. Looked good value. Cool
See a steel core turbo for sale for 450 euro on Facebook, R35 gtr injectors are cheap and direct fit to the neo too. Nistune the stock ecu,
Aye needs a map, was on eBay also

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
image.png

Off you go and find him :party: You will get 150-250 back for yours, the 34 gtt turbo housings are slightly bigger and harder to find than the r33 turbos.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Won't be long hitting 5 grand :grinning: with that we list. Link is awesome. I've fitted 2 of them.
Good luck with her :grinning: miss mine any sunny day. Lol

McFall1984

RMS Regular
OP
McFall1984
Drives
To many cars
Won't be long hitting 5 grand :grinning: with that we list. Link is awesome. I've fitted 2 of them.
Good luck with her :grinning: miss mine any sunny day. Lol
Link could be bought this week as the car needs a remap. When the crowd in Scotland fitted the boost controller they have it set to low boost till a tuner looks at it, fella I bought it from got a company car so skyline never moved much bar town driving which in Glasgow is 20mph so was never on boost, may as well get a link G4 an get it mapped rather than standard ecu

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
I done exact same. The tuner in Scotland 'mapped' my car which was running emanage at the time. I drive it and the thing was absolutely dead, I plugged the laptop in and found they left the entire ignition table at zero. Completely zero ignition applied lol.
It had link and a new clutch a week later.

McFall1984

RMS Regular
OP
McFall1984
Drives
To many cars
I done exact same. The tuner in Scotland 'mapped' my car which was running emanage at the time. I drive it and the thing was absolutely dead, I plugged the laptop in and found they left the entire ignition table at zero. Completely zero ignition applied lol.
It had link and a new clutch a week later.

This isn't dead but don't want to hammer it until I no Bradley can look at it and tell me its sound
Until then it's granny driving :p

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
This isn't dead but don't want to hammer it until I no Bradley can look at it and tell me its sound
Until then it's granny driving :p

Mine wasn't dead but I had enough of them to know it was as flat as a pancake for some reason lol.
By the way your a bit limited for clutch choice for the 34 compared to 33, stock won't take lots of boost

McFall1984

RMS Regular
OP
McFall1984
Drives
To many cars
Mine wasn't dead but I had enough of them to know it was as flat as a pancake for some reason lol.
Ah once Bradley gives it a look over I'll be a happier man
But for now it's ticking all the right boxes an sounds rightly