My Saxo VTR (Updated - New lights Page 2)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
cheers for comments lads...manifold should be in for the summer. Standard lights are on but i like the look of them at the min...see how it goes.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
much of a difference in sound and performance ive heard...true?;)

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
good good...what make is the manifold? I like the rims on your car....selling them anythime soon...lol

JMcK

RMS Regular
can looks well lad mines gos in on tuesday for the Scorpion Imola cat back system can't wat, u lookin 4ward to the frnch meet

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
yea man cant wait should be good craic...system should have it sounding sweet...you still wanting to meet up for the cruise...im meeting with a pile of guys from carrick if you fancy meeting us there...

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Standard lights on...

Im well happy with the result :laughing: looks alot better... What do you think!?!

Attachments

• DSC00071.JPG
    DSC00071.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC00072.JPG
    DSC00072.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 44

Smick

RMS Regular
Drives
CLA45
Good work, much better!

Ment to say as well its nice to see a saxo lowered by a sensible amount too!

JMcK

RMS Regular
jst got my new system on n not really happy wif the results u mind tellin me who put yours on?

CorsaSri

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf GTD
ere m8 wer did u get ur saxo lowered?? and did u have to move your pas pipe out of the way when you lowered it 60mm?? cheers

slinky2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta ST
much better :grinning: would have went for the smoked mk1 lights myself but still a good improvement.

CorsaSri - I never had to move my pipe and mine was lowered over 60mm

coyler

RMS Regular
Drives
3ORA
much better :grinning: would have went for the smoked mk1 lights myself but still a good improvement.

CorsaSri - I never had to move my pipe and mine was lowered over 60mm

neither did i.

lights freshen up the back a good bit.

Woodsie

RMS Regular
Drives
F21 125d
ere m8 wer did u get ur saxo lowered?? and did u have to move your pas pipe out of the way when you lowered it 60mm?? cheers

Never had to more any pipes on mine either, mine is lowered 60.

Standard lights look much better, as slinky said though smoked would look well too

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Cheers for the comments...they have grown on me now, really liking the look...

@cream_beast - yea dead on mate 115 would prob b better...hu all you coming up with?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.