My saxo

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

B1 MBO

Drives
Ford Fiesta Mk6
i like the wheels! its different to everyone else's vtr's! its good to be different!

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
but if ya get an open girlle vtr rims and deck it, it will just look like every other saxo flying around?
I kinda like her like that, maybe lower it a wee bit and spend the money of engine mods!

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
dirk diggler said:
lol

vtr alloys and on the tiles is what it needs

your bollox, don't go back to standard alloys baz....the super t's look the ticket.....had those on myself, trying to find a nice set of 5 spokes now.
#
Very tidy looking mate!

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
fatboyslim said:
but if ya get an open girlle vtr rims and deck it, it will just look like every other saxo flying around?
I kinda like her like that, maybe lower it a wee bit and spend the money of engine mods!

sounds good! don't be doing the same ****, few gimps here and there telling you to fire on all the tacky crap of the day....take your heads out of those max power mags lads!

I'd soley concentrate on the engine and suspension setup baz.

coffey

RMS Regular
Drives
honda civic
djlee_dj said:
open mouth grille and orignal vtr wheels , lowered 60 ;)

and then it'll look like practically every other vtr about

keep it different mate 8)

p 5ary

RMS Regular
but with wheels different to vtr rims it looks like its just a bodykit, not a real vtr, thatd be my only argument for keeping the origional wheels.

Barry

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A/A4
Graham said:
dip it in honey and throw it to the lesbians !

Can I watch? :lol:

Looking very nice baz, definitely needs lowered, but other than that, very sweet indeed :laughing:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.