My saxo

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
italianjob said:
aparently if u go lower than 50mm then u can wear the drive shafts quickly
mmm that could explain why my 106 needs both replaced, it is dropped 60 on xsi rims..... i was just gona blame 145k miles! :?

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
saxo.gif

Tints definatly, especially as your pillar is already black!! 8)

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
And btw, my mates got a Black VTR whos got it lowered about 120mm, and it looks the nut's, he hasn't done anything to it other than a set of 15's on the outside, tis stunning and better than any bodykit could make.

Rachie

MacGyver said:
And btw, my mates got a Black VTR whos got it lowered about 120mm, and it looks the nut's, he hasn't done anything to it other than a set of 15's on the outside, tis stunning and better than any bodykit could make.

Uck **** up! The rear would go bout 120mm maybe but the front bottoms out and the whishbone hits the car if u lower it more than 80! TIT!

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Rachie said:
MacGyver said:

Uck f**k up! The rear would go bout 120mm maybe but the front bottoms out and the whishbone hits the car if u lower it more than 80! TIT!

Only repeating what i was told, three turns of the torsion bar it is according to him, extremely low to look at!!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.