my vtr

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

coyler

RMS Regular
OP
coyler
Drives
3ORA
do you know if they are any good springs? i took my spoiler off today. i cant wait to get all the cars bodywork sorted out. im still driving bout with no sideskirt. it looks awful.

coyler

RMS Regular
OP
coyler
Drives
3ORA
000_0074.jpg
here are some more mods i have done to the car. i sprayed my wheels, de-spoilered, badges sprayed black, new smoked rear lights and i had my dint bonnet and arch fixed.
000_0069.jpg

000_0068.jpg

coyler

RMS Regular
OP
coyler
Drives
3ORA
i wasnt fussed with the wheels at first but they ahve grown on me. im just keeping these wheels on till i can afford a decent set of wheels.

Ruth

RMS Regular
hmm not bad, maybe a lighter shade of gunmetal would have been better but i think theyre just dirty!

coyler

RMS Regular
OP
coyler
Drives
3ORA
i painted the wheels vauxhall anthracite. i was trying to get them the same shade as the clio 182 anthracite wheels.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I assume you didnt take the tyres off to do the wheels? Need some shiney new wheel nuts!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.