N Ireland Fiesta Meet 4

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

big ron

RMS Regular
Drives
subaru impreza
and why the hell not!!!!!!!!

;)

mine shall be in attendance.hopefully a bit futher along than now......providing work get their finger out and pay me right!!! :?

big ron

RMS Regular
Drives
subaru impreza
there is a few coming from across the boarder mate......tryin to make it central

u gonna come down for a laugh???

Phil-Ray

RMS Regular
OP
Phil-Ray
Drives
mk4 Fiesta
we are just trying to make it a diffrent place every time, as ron said a few people are comin from across the boarder and they will more or less all come through newery so it makes sence to have it in warrenpoint.

eveyr one is welcome, my car is more or less the same as it was at the last meet so ntohing new here, apart form maybe some seats

Phil-Ray

RMS Regular
OP
Phil-Ray
Drives
mk4 Fiesta
yea its a bit far off but we are giving people plenty of notice so every one knows what date its on so they can hopefully arange to make it

Phil-Ray

RMS Regular
OP
Phil-Ray
Drives
mk4 Fiesta

Phil-Ray

RMS Regular
OP
Phil-Ray
Drives
mk4 Fiesta
we might be convoying from sprusfield or newery as somepeople dont seem to know where this place is but we will work it out nearer the time

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.