Navman Sat Nav F/S

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
Think its the S50 Model, will double check when I get home

Using the latest map data, major landmarks are displayed in dramatic 3D graphics on its brilliant 4.3 inch widescreen display
In addition, the intelligent new Local Search service connects the S50 3D to the Local Search network via Bluetooth, giving local information on interesting places to visit, shops and services, hotels and restaurants and much more, wherever you are. And Bluetooth hands-free calling makes the S50 3D the smart choice for business as well as personal use.
Using the built-in NavPix technology, you can download and navigate to pictures and the intelligent Day/Night display makes the S50 3D even easier on the eyes. Pre-installed Safety Camera data makes driving safer and Route Traffic overview gives you an updated snapshot of your entire route, including any hold-ups on the road ahead.

• Local search via Navdesk and Bluetooth
  • Stylish intelligent design
  • Safe, easy to use menu
  • Latest map data with 3D landmarks
  • Brilliant, sharp 4.3 inch high quality touch screen
  • Real-time traffic information incl. Route Traffic Overview (optional)
  • Integrated Bluetooth hands-free calling
  • Preloaded Safety Camera Data – Free trial
  • Secure PIN code lock
  • Up-to-date maps with Navman’s iUpData
  • NavPix: Navigate to pictures
  • Navman Desktop Manager incl. Mileage Reporter

NavmanS50.jpg

£100ono

(proper Pics and confirmed modle to follow)

Marc.W

RMS Regular
OP
Marc.W
Drives
Lupo GTI
Still here, Provisionally sold though, check back on thursday

Marc.W

RMS Regular
OP
Marc.W
Drives
Lupo GTI
and this is Like brand new :confounded: and its the 3D model, not jst the s50

Johnski

RMS Regular
I know, the 3D models are 109. I'd think about knocking 20quid off it, might shift it quicker?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.