Need a little bootbuild help!!!(IDEAS)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Pacology

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiat
Ok, i have four different sections;

three along the top - Circles - Red, and green, then a section below the green circle is another section between the two sub boxes.

NOW so far i have the cross overs where the Green box is, i have one (of two) alpine AMPs in where the blue circle is.

what i am looking to do it cut another two holes where the RED circles are and put sumthing in there the AMPS dont fit, which ruled that out.

Any ideas?

Cheers (y)

Attachments

• new build.JPG
    new build.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 206

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
make a feature/design of it? some frosted/etched glass and coloured neons behind it

Pacology

RMS Regular
OP
Pacology
Drives
Fiat
i was thinking that 'Krisclio' i was even going to put a set of 6"x9"'s in there but decided against it! i may buy small 5" speakers for it although given the amount of space i think it could be better used, although this does seem to be the easiest option!!

Mook i wanted to do something like that although 2 things not 100% sure how to go about it or what to asctually do?!? can u evolve on that idea? :laughing:

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
suppose there's a lot fo things u cud do, go for the make an type of ur car cut in shape or jus cut a random shape then use the badges as a template an spray the frostin on an pop a neon behind it,

u cud always jus go for a plain random shape like the oval u've used or even the makes involved in ur system, alpine...mutant etc?

then i'd try an put another neon down inside the bottom edge of the boot to reflect off the back of the subs :laughing:

7-picture1.jpg

can't really see it here in daylight but if u look closely see how the blue neon hits off the back of the subs?

Pacology

RMS Regular
OP
Pacology
Drives
Fiat
sounds like an idea.

Wats frosting stuff your talking about? is just a spray can?

so cut a template and spary over it?

Pacology

RMS Regular
OP
Pacology
Drives
Fiat

Attachments

• TS Carpet.JPG
    TS Carpet.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 174

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
yeah frostin, like that snow spray u see ppl put on windows at xmas, similar effect can look well wit a neon glow behind it

Pacology

RMS Regular
OP
Pacology
Drives
Fiat
And what would you put behind the frosted glass? nothing? just the neon?

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
well if its completely frosted u won't see anythin anyway, if u jus etch the name of ur car or a logo or summat in there then u'll see thru the perspex, dunno wat i'd put behind there to make a feature of....wee ice tool box (screw driver cutters spare fuses etc) or mini cleanin kit presented nicely is always a gd touch

Pacology

RMS Regular
OP
Pacology
Drives
Fiat
hmm. . . ill have to see what i can dig up!!!

were do i get the spray m00k?

Pacology

RMS Regular
OP
Pacology
Drives
Fiat
ahh me and Max arent 'Bonding' right now lmao! any one else you no of Polo?

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
Mc Mordie Bros. on the Ravenhill Road. Will do any size, shape and style of plastic u require. Can also CNC designs etc onto them!!

Pacology

RMS Regular
OP
Pacology
Drives
Fiat
dont i no it! do u not a rough price andy? of the top of your head?

james_04_ire

Drives
mk4 astra
or how about just buy it the way u want it and andy will be a good friend and CNC it in school for ya! lmfao

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
lol

they aint cheap but as said they're top notch quality

don't have any close pics at hand

8-picture3.jpg

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
james_04_ire said:
or how about just buy it the way u want it and andy will be a good friend and CNC it in school for ya! lmfao

aye at least i go to school ^o)

Sick today i take it :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.