Nero Opaco 488 GTB

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
I would be heart afraid of taking on and off the boat, imagine a rough day and the ramp lifting slightly. Then people pawing all over it. Awk I’m depressed thinking about it lol

davyk31

RMS Regular
Would for sure be coming to me on a trailer if it was mine. No matter what it costs it’s a small drop in the ocean compared to the car cost or the cost to repair it should anything happen on the boat.

cbr600

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf R
OMG!! :eek:

I go away for a weeks holiday and come back to this thread!! Words escape me.... Stunning!!!:heart_eyes:

Health to drive! (y)Can’t wait to see this in the metal!

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
Saw Dean doing a video of it last week and it looked superb! Awesome Andy and you’re just right, chop and change and try everything you want when you can (y)

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
I would have that over the lambo, fantastic stuff.

Your bloody right, chop and change. I'm so glad to see someone who isn't afraid to splash the cash. Looking forward to updates.

Bono872

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
That is pretty badass.

Enjoy- hopefully see it snarling around the place!

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
As said above thanks for sharing it with us.

All the best with it, it looks awesome can't wait for some more pics :grinning:

davyk31

RMS Regular
Wouldn't like to judge the guy in the video but make sure the Police don't let a Springer Spaniel near your car lol.

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
do you have to look like a complete tool to own it ??? lol Car looks brilliant

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
Believe it or not that guy is a qualified barrister lol. No joke.

He's a very intelligent guy despite his outward appearance (style wouldn't be my thing but each to their own and all that). I've watched a couple of his Youtube videos with him and his brother Tom who own London Muscle together. Very clued in lads by all accounts.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Believe it or not that guy is a qualified barrister lol. No joke.

He's a very intelligent guy despite his outward appearance. I've watched a couple of his Youtube videos with him and his brother Tom who own London Muscle together

They play to the brand I’d assume.