New 2nd key for 2007 Range Rover Sport?

clarkeg

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW S1000rr
Hi all,

I only have one key for my 2007 Range Rover Sport, apart from the stealerships is there anyone who can do a 2nd key (including remote part) in the Armagh, Portadown, Banbridge, Lisburn areas?

Cheers
Clarke.

Robin_Hood

RMS Regular
Drives
XC90
I’d suggest a genuine key. Been through this with a Discovery 3, chanced a eBay job but we couldn’t get it programmed to the car.

I had the genuine key programmed by WJ Patten Land Rover.

BLRC are probably local to you who might advise more (y)

clarkeg

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW S1000rr
I’d suggest a genuine key. Been through this with a Discovery 3, chanced a eBay job but we couldn’t get it programmed to the car.

I had the genuine key programmed by WJ Patten Land Rover.

BLRC are probably local to you who might advise more (y)
I rang my local Land Rover dealership, I didn't have my last 6 digits of the jeep at hand but they said it'll be £500-£600!!!

I then rang BLRC and they said they get the key from Land Rover which costs £160 + VAT then they charge £25 to program it. All I need to do is drive to them with my jeep and my key for them to do it.

Cheers
Clarke.

Robin_Hood

RMS Regular
Drives
XC90
I rang my local Land Rover dealership, I didn't have my last 6 digits of the jeep at hand but they said it'll be £500-£600!!!

I then rang BLRC and they said they get the key from Land Rover which costs £160 + VAT then they charge £25 to program it. All I need to do is drive to them with my jeep and my key for them to do it.

Cheers
Clarke.

£600!!! Some mark up on that key.
I can’t remember exactly but around £200 is what it cost to replace our Discovery key.

If your going genuine try TP Topping for a price, I’ve always found them the most reasonable here and usually free P&P.

I don’t doubt all the other recommendations on the thread BTW