New cali pics... cleeeeeean

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Gave the car a good goin over on sun mornin/afternoon, did engine bay the lot (but forgot to snap pics :worried:) so took advantage of the dry evenin an took a few snaps... really beginnin to love the cali

Dimage025Medium.jpg

Dimage046Medium.jpg

Dimage047Medium.jpg

Dimage024Medium.jpg

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
looks very clean ol son ! always liked calibras

Ruth

RMS Regular
Looks great as per usual, get the mini pics up too scotty lad :laughing:

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
thnx folks, tis really hard to get good pics in the dark wi this colour... it seems really dark in some of them :worried:

prob needa play about wi the camera a bit more... but shutter speed and some contrast/saturation or whatever u call it is bout the height of my knowledge :worried:

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
bought universal ones for it :worried: universal as long as u dont mind filing ur wing away... i think not. I'll get summat sussed, the orange nipples dont do it for me i must say!!

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
Drives
Yes
I got a pair of the Vauxhall smoked ones the same as the standard ones up in NB Autoparts in Coleraine! Will have a look to see if they still have any if you want!

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
wud need to be cheap/close to free at the mo lol

wud prefer clear style to smoked aswell :laughing:

crx

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda
cars looking well mate!!

ps ill have to get that polish of you if you still have it

worky

RMS Regular
Drives
M135i
Looking well nice to see a calibra in such good condition. Where are those pics taken? Need to get some more up to date ones of mine up too.

chunkerz

RMS Regular
Drives
A3
looks really nice and clean

pics look like thats the back of mint , and up the side of pothouse

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
I love this calibra .... beautiful colour ..... had a seat in it the night you and Clinty came to see 325 and it's mint inside too ..... hope you enjoy her mate (y)

Gaz

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
looks really nice and clean

pics look like thats the back of mint , and up the side of pothouse

:party:

cheers guys, yeah she's a minter, i'm yet to find even a parking ding in the bodywork, few wee stone chips etc to be expected its 9years old i suppose but overall i'm in love wi it, front comps now in, hopin to get sub and amp sorted this week or a build of some description sorted if weather holds out

then mot prep and possibly some subtle mods to follow fundin allowing of course, but takin nice shape for a runabout :laughing:

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
Drives
911Turbo
Looks excellent scotty.

Anyone remember clarksons review of the calibra and ford probe? He basically hated the cali and loved the probe. Where the hell are all those ford probe's these days? I never see any!

Keith

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
in my time in work i ave seen one probe in lol and the guy was servicin it to blow it out... he hated it and had lost a complete fortune in his time ownin it

dead and ugly :laughing:

cali's deffo very underrated

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.