New Car - Integra

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Did I see it in Lisburn last Thursday or Friday???

Think I'll have to sample one of these DC2's in the near future as well!!!

stephen_a

RMS Member
Drives
FK8
bob said:
Just apex springs atm but really does handle awesome, you'll definately not be disappointed with one (y)

Cheers, I nearly bought one from magherafelt and it had Apex springs too and it definately handled really well, and not a single rattle. Was really impressed with the car, if only it was a bit tidier on the outside :worried:..... Think it's time I headed to the mainland! :grinning: :p

Christopher

RMS Regular
Drives
Skyline GTR
can't really describe the unichip venom. everything just seemed so much more smoothed out, but didn't have long enough to sum it up.

that car is magherafelt u's are talking about is one that my sister's boyfriend had when i had my teg.

alloyboy

RMS Regular
Drives
SVR
Teg

stephen_a said:
Cheers, I nearly bought one from magherafelt and it had Apex springs too and it definately handled really well, and not a single rattle. Was really impressed with the car, if only it was a bit tidier on the outside :worried:..... Think it's time I headed to the mainland! :grinning: :p

Hmm - Im still waiting on you to get back to me on that car too mate. Yet another test pilot with no cash in his hand to buy the cheapest, best value local integra by a mile, i think alot of the guys on here know this car personally and would agree, courtesy would have been nice to let me know one way or the other... For the record the car made £6230 at 11am the day the autotrader came out 8o|

Rant over.

m477s

RMS Regular
Drives
mr2 rev3
i fink dat looks stunnin' man, them jap weels (enkei's??) look cracker

Kiffer

Drives
98 Teg Type R
Health and Enjoy Bob. Brilliant cars. Ooodles of fun. I've spent some time looking her over and she is just Sweeeet.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
I only thought this car was clean .......... she had a full and intensive valet and handglaze/polish on the paintwork at the weekend, its GLEAMING now

Gaz

ally_mac

RMS Regular
Drives
05 Evo IX GT
looks really well, health to enjoy

Christopher said:
volks (rays engineering) TE37's

probably one of the best wheels for the integra and very very light as well, so you get the best of both worlds

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.