New Car Possibilities: I'm Indecisive, I think?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
WTF ^o) an article.

As @Lyons said, the members gallery no good for the RMS Elite?
giphy.gif
No such thing as the RMS Elite. Its a conspiracy.

Car looks well @Rocko. Health to enjoy. Should have bought a ****ing M3 but ither than that the car looks good

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
I get the indecisive thing - i've been looking at everything from a Vauxhall Mokka to a 911 Carrera for my next daily ( and trying to justify a McLaren), but fear that divorce would quickly follow........
Heath to drive the new family wagon - is there a Craig junior on the way ( Lord Forbid it )-------- flashbacks to Rodney and Damien

Jonny

RMS Regular
I get the indecisive thing - i've been looking at everything from a Vauxhall Mokka to a 911 Carrera for my next daily ( and trying to justify a McLaren), but fear that divorce would quickly follow........
Heath to drive the new family wagon - is there a Craig junior on the way ( Lord Forbid it )-------- flashbacks to Rodney and Damien
It would certainly be an award winning child :laughing:

Bryan

RMS Regular
I find the auto stop start a real pain in the ass with the DSG gearbox. You could come up to a junction and it's clear to go then all of a sudden it switches off on you and then you have to wait for it to restart by which time a car has appeared and it's not safe to do so. I wish I could turn it off permenantly. Does the Toureag have the same issue?

ChrisR

RMS Regular
Drives
MK3 Leon 1.4tsi
I find the auto stop start a real pain in the ass with the DSG gearbox. You could come up to a junction and it's clear to go then all of a sudden it switches off on you and then you have to wait for it to restart by which time a car has appeared and it's not safe to do so. I wish I could turn it off permenantly. Does the Toureag have the same issue?

As far as I know the only way to do it is alter the battery voltage it will activate at using VCDS. You basically enter an unrealistic figure so it is never met.

Rocko

RMS Regular
OP
Rocko
Drives
Pure Soul

It does yes, and it's quite annoying.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.